Expansive gym with basketball courts JBPHH Fitness Center - Gym in Honolulu, United States
1071 N Rd #1338, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, HI 96860, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (378 reviews)
- Friday: 5AM to 8:30PM
- Saturday: 7AM to 5PM
- Sunday: 7AM to 5PM
- Monday: 5AM to 8:30PM
- Tuesday: 5AM to 8:30PM
- Wednesday: 5AM to 8:30PM
- Thursday: 5AM to 8:30PM
5Brian B. 11 months agoStill open for working out. No locker room or shower facilities are available and they are at reduced capacity. Still a very nice facility.
5Philip F. 1 year agoOnly active duty allowed. Only 60 people allowed in at once. Must wear a mask the entire time. No floor exercises/stretches allowed ( eg. pushups or sit ups ) Super clean. Closed M-F from 0900-1000 and 1400-1500 for deep cleaning. Closed 1100-1200 on weekends. When you walk in you grab you own personal spray bottle of disinfectant so you can spray down everything after you use it. TOWELS ARE NOT PROVIDED ANYMORE, IF YOU WANT A TOWEL YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN. Also locker rooms are not available anymore either. Some racks are closed off for social distancing purposes. Only one person per cable machine as well.
5Samuel T. 1 year agoThis might be the best Navy gym I've seen. So clean, so new looking!
5robert r. 1 year agoGreat DOD gym. Lots of machines, free weights, Cardio, and the CrossFit section is growing. Show ID.. Bring your own towel and water bottle.
5Justin B. 11 months agoFantastic setup, decent social distancing guidelines and availability.
4Monica Ceja C. 10 months agoLots of parking, convenient location and facility is really clean. Lots of open equipment despite every other treadmill being blocked off due to covid protocols. Open area for weight lifting is nice, and although it's kind of busy from 11am-1230pm, it's not packed. And yes, MASKS MUST BE WORK AT ALL TIMES except on the treadmill while walking or running.
2richard l. 11 months agoGym is always packed, as all gyms in Hawaii are due to high population in small area. There’s not much equipment for your basic lifts (bench, deadlift, squat) so if you’re a dedicated traditional lifter then this probably isn’t the place to go, unless you don’t mind waiting 10-20 min for people to finish their set at the stations. However this gym does have a lot of other things that crossfitters use so that’s good I guess
1Kyle B. 1 year agoProbably the worst management in a gym I've ever been to. Goofy rules and regulations. We don't have to wear masks but they still have half the squat racks closed yet all the machinery in the middle is open. Also no spotters which is just dangerous. That being said all the floor employees are very nice and make sure everything is clean.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.90 Planet Fitness (486 reviews)
- 4.60 The Salvation Army Kroc Center Hawaii (449 reviews)
- 4.40 JBPHH Fitness Center (378 reviews) Expansive gym with basketball courts
- 3.60 24 Hour Fitness (376 reviews)
- 4.90 CrossFit Oahu (302 reviews)
- 4.10 Martinez Physical Fitness Center (272 reviews)
- 4.00 Hickam Memorial Fitness Center (221 reviews)
- 3.80 UFC GYM Honolulu (178 reviews)
- 4.00 Kaneohe Bay Semper Fit Centers (160 reviews)
- 4.90 Egan's Bootcamp (157 reviews)
- 4.40 Yoga Floats (156 reviews)
- 4.50 UFC GYM Mililani (143 reviews)
- 4.90 Egan's Bootcamp - Kailua (135 reviews)
- 4.70 Anytime Fitness Honolulu (130 reviews)
- 4.80 Yoga Room Hawaii (122 reviews)
Call +1 808-471-2019 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu