1120 Vickers Ave, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, HI 96853, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.00 (221 reviews)
- Wednesday: 4:30AM to 8:30PM
- Thursday: 4:30AM to 8:30PM
- Friday: 4:30AM to 8:30PM
- Saturday: 7AM to 5PM
- Sunday: 7AM to 5PM
- Monday: 4:30AM to 8:30PM
- Tuesday: 4:30AM to 8:30PM
5C. 1 year agoGreat place to stay in shape. 24-hour access.
5ItHurtzWenIP 3. 1 year agoFor the fact that they were or are vaccinating people makes them amazing! I got both my vaccines there, thank you!
5Nathaniel L. 10 months agoGreat facility to get your pump on!
5Matthew L. 1 year agoThe staff has been great throughout the whole COVID situation. Always friendly and very professional. Also, it's still active duty only currently and no locker room access.
4Damian G. 8 months agoDecent gym with everything you need. A little tight with low ceilings, but its part of the ascetic.
4Ceara D. 3 years agoIt has the basics that you need, the equipment is a little dated and limited; some of the equipment in the weight room should definitely be replaced. But it is free so what can you expect. The gym is quite small so it is always overly crowded and you have to fight for machines, benches/barbells etc. The gym is pretty clean overall, the janitorial staff is always cleaning which is great. The locker rooms are nice, and have a sauna. Some of the front desk staff are nice, others not so much and are rude. The janitorial staff is probably the nicest out of everyone. Overall it is a good gym to work out at, just do not going in with high expectations, you will be disappointed.
3Chris R. 1 year agoWeightlifting side of the gym has sufficient equipment to complete a good workout. I enjoy the area seperated from the weights that has hardwood floor with mirrors. Unfortunately the pandemic has made going to the gym a hassle because you have to go in at non-peak times to have room to workout and the opportunity to utilize the equipment you need to complete your workout. Also, the random change in scheduled close times for holidays and cleanings interrupts your ability to make into the gym. Overall, great facility, just that operations is a hassle because of Covid.
3Johnny A. 7 months agoSo many easy fixes to improve the gym but not much interest from management to improve. Rust-covered plates on the machines, rusty pins that constantly unscrew from the handle, insufficient adjustable weight benches for the number of people using them, insufficient pully attachments to accommodate all the people needing them, and some nylon pulldown ropes are frayed. Many little things that some attention to detail would fix and could enhance the gym. Lastly, the music selection is only hip-hop 24/7. Try a mix of music (or no music at all). I'd rather not hear an autotuned voice that cannot sing rhyming nonsensical words to a digital beat in a song with no melody, no harmony, no chords, and no soul.
2Christian G. 11 months agoCramped gym, weird layout, and the 24 hour access is more like after-hours access since they still close for half an hour.
1Corbin L. 1 year agoWhy would you choose to have the same cleaning hours as the JBPHH Pearl side gym?? So there's no gym available between 13-1400 besides sub side gym? You expect all JBPHH to squeeze in there? Smh.
1nick m. 1 year agoThe COVID restrictions are awful. The hourly rotations are useless as you are given a spray bottle to wipe down your equipment. Would recommend longer work hours due to time being lost and the extreme amount of people grouping up to time the rotations.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.90 Planet Fitness (486 reviews)
- 4.60 The Salvation Army Kroc Center Hawaii (449 reviews)
- 4.40 JBPHH Fitness Center (378 reviews) Expansive gym with basketball courts
- 3.60 24 Hour Fitness (376 reviews)
- 4.90 CrossFit Oahu (302 reviews)
- 4.10 Martinez Physical Fitness Center (272 reviews)
- 4.00 Hickam Memorial Fitness Center (221 reviews)
- 3.80 UFC GYM Honolulu (178 reviews)
- 4.00 Kaneohe Bay Semper Fit Centers (160 reviews)
- 4.90 Egan's Bootcamp (157 reviews)
- 4.40 Yoga Floats (156 reviews)
- 4.50 UFC GYM Mililani (143 reviews)
- 4.90 Egan's Bootcamp - Kailua (135 reviews)
- 4.70 Anytime Fitness Honolulu (130 reviews)
- 4.80 Yoga Room Hawaii (122 reviews)
Call +1 808-448-2214 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu