Honolulu, HI 96818, United States
Rating on Google Maps3.90 (56 reviews)
- Wednesday: Open 24 hours
- Thursday: Open 24 hours
- Friday: Open 24 hours
- Saturday: Open 24 hours
- Sunday: Open 24 hours
- Monday: Open 24 hours
- Tuesday: Open 24 hours
5kimberly v. 11 months agoGreat spot to work out, usually not very busy. Lots of options but no AC except in the room with the treadmills/elliptical. Very clean.
5ScottyBearLoves S. 1 year agoGOOD to be back, this is a hidden treasure
5ã. 1 year agoI don't speak english but yes, write english
5Roberto B. 4 years agoOpen 24hrs. Awesome gym. Parking is sometimes tricky but can park across shoppette in big gravel lot. After your workout, take a scenic run over the ford island bridge overlooking Pearl Harbor. This is my favorite run.
5John S. 3 years ago24 hrs, sign in required. Lacking barbells, and dumbbells go up to 50. Lots of cables though and plenty of machines. Not much traffic so super sets are easy
4Blanca A. 2 years agoI have been going to this gym for a year now. I absolutely love it! I gave it 4 stars because it does need some new equipment, and new cable machines that don't stick. Please and thank you MWR
4Lucas C. 3 years agoThis gym is great because it's open 24/7, even on the holidays. It also has good variety. There are very few weight lifting benches and no barbells. Dumbbells go up to 50lbs.
4Marlon V. 4 years agoIt has everything you need to get a good workout, weights, cardio sections and showers. The best part of this gym is that it is opened 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days. The only reason why it isn't a 5-star rating for me is the AC.
4Jaye T. 5 years agoThere are machines, dumbbells, cardio machines, and cables. No free weights or classes. Bathrooms are maintained but can be messy and dirty at times. Overall it's a decent 24 hour gym, but sometimes it's really dirty in areas. Need base access.
4s. 5 years agoThe Cross fit equipment is available 24/7. Perfect for pull ups, rope climbs, tire flips, and cement balls. The gym inside has free weight up to 50lbs. There's enough cardio and machines for every body part. If you know what you're doing you can get a lot done. At least it's way better than wearing a cranial on the ship so you don't hit your head while working out!
3Sammy N. 1 year agoSmall gym, a lot of equipment is old and rusted but it does the job
3Blu Phone South K. 3 years agoSmall gym in an old building. Quite a few things are missing or broken including A/C . Today, they ran out of paper towels to wipe down the machines. We tried to use paper towels from bathrooms but a cleaning lady stopped us. There seemed to be some territorial issues?! Not very nice... Strange layout of bathroom/locker room/shower room. Equipment in bathroom is not convenient for females; no hair dryer. Only one trash can by the exit door or no shelf in shower cubicles to place shampoo etc. Lockers are small. But good enough for quick workouts. At least machines are not old.
2Christian G. 11 months agoOld and small
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.90 Planet Fitness Â (486 reviews)
- 4.60 The Salvation Army Kroc Center Hawaii Â (449 reviews)
- 4.40 JBPHH Fitness Center Â (378 reviews) Expansive gym with basketball courts
- 3.60 24 Hour Fitness Â (376 reviews)
- 4.90 CrossFit Oahu Â (302 reviews)
- 4.10 Martinez Physical Fitness Center Â (272 reviews)
- 4.00 Hickam Memorial Fitness Center Â (221 reviews)
- 3.80 UFC GYM Honolulu Â (178 reviews)
- 4.00 Kaneohe Bay Semper Fit Centers Â (160 reviews)
- 4.90 Egan's Bootcamp Â (157 reviews)
- 4.40 Yoga Floats Â (156 reviews)
- 4.50 UFC GYM Mililani Â (143 reviews)
- 4.90 Egan's Bootcamp - Kailua Â (135 reviews)
- 4.70 Anytime Fitness Honolulu Â (130 reviews)
- 4.80 Yoga Room Hawaii Â (122 reviews)
Call +1 808-473-0793 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu