99 Kauhale St, Aiea, HI 96701, United States
Rating on Google Maps5.00 (113 reviews)
5Michele A. 2 years agoBootcamp is so much fun! The staff is incredible. They truly care and are committed to helping you reach your goals. They are motivating and get to know you as an individual. What’s impressive is everyone is greeted by name. The members are welcoming and encouraging. The atmosphere is positive. It’s such a great place!
5Melanie A. 2 years agoI’ve tried different gyms and exercising on my own and they didn’t work out. But when I joined Egan’s Bootcamp in Aiea, I really enjoyed it and got results! Workouts are 30 minutes but high intensity. It’s convenient and fun at the same time. The coaches keep you inspired and are so positive. Each workout is different every single time! I’ve gained a healthy lifestyle and so many long-lasting friendships at Egan’s!!!
5Terrie D. 2 years agoIf you want to live a healthy lifestyle, Egan’s Bootcamp is your gym. I’ve been a member since August, and I’ve lost 23 pounds. The workouts are tough and quick. 30 minute tough workout makes it easy to do and QUICKLY gets you into a healthy routine. All gym personnel know my name and make me feel at home. Egan’s gym promotes self-discipline, inspiring personnel, and most importantly it provides me with a gym family.
5Marcia A. 2 years agoThis gym is super amazing. So much more than a gym it’s a group of great instructors and people working on their health. There is support and encouragement at all times. I look forward to my exercise every week. Come experience this amazing place
5Krystal-Jean K. 2 years agoI’ve been a member since December 2016. I love Egans boot camp. High intensity workouts Monday-Saturday for 30 minutes a class and it’s always fun. The coaches keep you motivated throughout the entire workout and everyone is so kind. All of the tips that they provide help you maintain a healthy lifestyle! I’m working on getting the proper amount of sleep and tweaking my diet here and there to eat clean! I love this place. Definitely a game changer for me and a safe place I’ve enjoyed going to. I hope that I can stay disciplined always so that I can stay strong and healthy!!
5Leionette O. 2 years agoI absolutely love it! I was referred by a friend of mine and have been attending for a little over a month. They keep me motivated, which is sometimes hard for me. Classes are 30 minutes which works well for my schedule and they offer a lot of classes. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good boot camp.
5C S. 2 years agoI have been a member of Egan’s Bootcamp for close to 3 years. It has been the best investment I have made for myself in a very long time. The staff is very supportive from Day 1 and the friendships you make with other bootcampers are lasting. Everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) rallies for you. They give you that extra push to help you complete that one workout. Definitely give them a try. You definitely will not regret it!
5Corrie f. 2 years agoWe love Egan’s Bootcamp! My husband & I have Ben members for 4 years. The people and coaches are the best part of this gym. The workouts have kept us in shape and for 30 minutes per workout... there’s no excuses!
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.90 Planet Fitness (486 reviews)
- 4.60 The Salvation Army Kroc Center Hawaii (449 reviews)
- 4.40 JBPHH Fitness Center (378 reviews) Expansive gym with basketball courts
- 3.60 24 Hour Fitness (376 reviews)
- 4.90 CrossFit Oahu (302 reviews)
- 4.10 Martinez Physical Fitness Center (272 reviews)
- 4.00 Hickam Memorial Fitness Center (221 reviews)
- 3.80 UFC GYM Honolulu (178 reviews)
- 4.00 Kaneohe Bay Semper Fit Centers (160 reviews)
- 4.90 Egan's Bootcamp (157 reviews)
- 4.40 Yoga Floats (156 reviews)
- 4.50 UFC GYM Mililani (143 reviews)
- 4.90 Egan's Bootcamp - Kailua (135 reviews)
- 4.70 Anytime Fitness Honolulu (130 reviews)
- 4.80 Yoga Room Hawaii (122 reviews)
Call +1 808-271-3779 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu