bldg 667, Waterfront St, Honolulu, HI 96818
Rating on Google Maps4.20 (70 reviews)
- Wednesday: 5AM to 3PM
- Thursday: 5AM to 3PM
- Friday: 5AM to 3PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 5AM to 3PM
- Tuesday: 5AM to 3PM
5Aaron E. 1 year agoSmall but decent facility
5peter w. 1 year agoEven with covid hours and locker room restrictions they're making the best out of a bad time, staff is always friendly
5small C. 2 years agoDecent equipment; no frills gym. Perfect for avoiding the crowd @ the JBPHH Fitness Center. Friendly staff
51989 I. 2 years agoGreat gym. Machines are not old. You go there to sweat, stop complaining it's hot.
5Basilio N. 5 years agoVery old school gym. Its like being in a Rocky movie. Equipment is used and there isn't any AC so you'll definitely sweat. I highly recommend!
5David C. 7 months agoOld School non-air conditioned gym, but open to retirees and GS's in the early AM when the 'Gym Mahal' isn't--Fitness Center is Active Duty Only until 0830. THANK YOU!
5Jimmy D. 5 years agoOpen to all members of the DoD and their dependents. This gym is smaller but, includes a full treadmill room, weight room, basketball courts, and sauna. Parking is to the rear between the liberty center and gym. Good place to go do you want to be away from the Pearl Harbor main gym.
4Quincy M. 4 years agoThe pros of this gym is that it's not as crowded as the bigger gym, it has all the equipment needed for a great workout, and two basketball courts. The cons are the limited hours of operations (closes at 1700 and closed on weekends) and the exercise area does not have air conditioning, just a few rotating fans.
4cedric h. 8 months agoJust no AC so it gets super hot but its rarely packed which is a plus
3Kevin B. 5 years agoI enjoy going to this gym it has a good cardio room and the weight room has enough equipment to do a full circuit. That being said I think the hours are a little ridiculous. Considering the military has crazy hours they could stay open a little longer or at least have hours during the weekend.
3Jeremy W. 4 years agoThe facility across the street gas much better views and machines. This gym is ok for mandatory military physical training, but in my personal time, I would much rather to to the sub base gym next to the taco bell
2Dai T. 2 years agoHours needs to match the big gym hours. Because of this, the big gym is always overcrowded.
2Tucker F. 4 years agoThe hours here are terrible for non morning people. Good vibe and decent equipment though. Way less crowded than the main base gym.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.90 Planet Fitness (486 reviews)
- 4.60 The Salvation Army Kroc Center Hawaii (449 reviews)
- 4.40 JBPHH Fitness Center (378 reviews) Expansive gym with basketball courts
- 3.60 24 Hour Fitness (376 reviews)
- 4.90 CrossFit Oahu (302 reviews)
- 4.10 Martinez Physical Fitness Center (272 reviews)
- 4.00 Hickam Memorial Fitness Center (221 reviews)
- 3.80 UFC GYM Honolulu (178 reviews)
- 4.00 Kaneohe Bay Semper Fit Centers (160 reviews)
- 4.90 Egan's Bootcamp (157 reviews)
- 4.40 Yoga Floats (156 reviews)
- 4.50 UFC GYM Mililani (143 reviews)
- 4.90 Egan's Bootcamp - Kailua (135 reviews)
- 4.70 Anytime Fitness Honolulu (130 reviews)
- 4.80 Yoga Room Hawaii (122 reviews)
Call (808) 473-2436 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu