167 Hamakua Dr, Kailua, HI 96734
Rating on Google Maps4.90 (87 reviews)
- Thursday: 5AM to 7:30PM
- Friday: 5AM to 5:30PM
- Saturday: 7AM to 12PM
- Sunday: 9AM to 12PM
- Monday: 5AM to 7:30PM
- Tuesday: 5AM to 7:30PM
- Wednesday: 5AM to 7:30PM
5Bella L. 1 year agoCrossFit Kailua is amazing! I came to visit for a couple weeks, and even in that short time, I already felt a strong sense of community. The staff are very knowledgeable, professional and accommodating, and they were willing and able to tailor each workout to your abilities. The members of the gym are also awesome; I never felt like it was a competition, nor did I feel out of place or judged. Everyone is supportive and pushes you to do your best. I would definitely recommend CrossFit Kailua!
5Krysta M. 2 years agoExtremely welcoming gym that comes with amazing views! Jealous of the people that regularly go here! No ac or fans so careful working out at noon with high heat, I’m from SC so the heat doesn’t really bother me lol Thanks again for being so welcoming and allowing me to experience your gym!
5Sophia L. 3 years agoBeautiful gym, most beautiful view I’ve ever seen in gym! Classes & instructors were amazing! Highly recommend it
5Bryan G. 4 years agoGreat gym with awesome coaches and friendly members. I’d definitely go back and recommend to any Crossfitter that’s visiting Oahu!
5Annika W. 3 years agoCrossFit box with a beautiful view. Very nice welcoming people. Enjoyed our training a lot. A must when you do CrossFit and on vacation in Hawaii. Thank you for your hospitality!
5Samantha S. 2 years agoEnjoyed dropping in at this gym! We did the 9am class with Rachel - she was welcoming and friendly. It was a small class - just the four of us traveling together and one other regular gym member. Definitely recommend 👍🏻
5Justin R. 3 years agoSuper cool location with two big doors to let all the breeze through. Coach Hannah was an amazing host! Worth a drop in if you’re visiting
5Samantha G. 3 years agoSupportive, knowledgeable coaches at a gym with an incredible view! Coaches and members are super friendly and approachable. What more could you want!?
5Marley C. 5 months agoPossibly the most beautiful view I’ve ever had during a workout! We stopping in for a drop in for the CrossFit open workout and everyone was super friendly and accommodating. They also had plenty of shirt and sizes for sale. The owner (Rachel) was very responsive to emails and we had our wavier and heat assigned prior to attending. She was super organized and friendly! My only wish is that we would have dropped in early on our stay. Thanks for having us!
5David M. 1 month agoRachel and her team are great and provide a top-notch training program. My wife owns a gym the next town over, and I still find myself training here half the time - yep, that good!
5Rachel L. 2 months agoFirst of all, who doesn’t love a workout with a view?! 😍 If that wasn’t enough, coach and athletes were so friendly and encouraging. I was on vacation and ended up a few minutes late as I got a bit turned around, but coach allowed me to join anyways. Will never drop in to another gym on the island again- this is the one to go to!
5Rustin R. 1 month agoAmazing workout and awesome people. Highly recommend!!!
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.90 Planet Fitness (486 reviews)
- 4.60 The Salvation Army Kroc Center Hawaii (449 reviews)
- 4.40 JBPHH Fitness Center (378 reviews) Expansive gym with basketball courts
- 3.60 24 Hour Fitness (376 reviews)
- 4.90 CrossFit Oahu (302 reviews)
- 4.10 Martinez Physical Fitness Center (272 reviews)
- 4.00 Hickam Memorial Fitness Center (221 reviews)
- 3.80 UFC GYM Honolulu (178 reviews)
- 4.00 Kaneohe Bay Semper Fit Centers (160 reviews)
- 4.90 Egan's Bootcamp (157 reviews)
- 4.40 Yoga Floats (156 reviews)
- 4.50 UFC GYM Mililani (143 reviews)
- 4.90 Egan's Bootcamp - Kailua (135 reviews)
- 4.70 Anytime Fitness Honolulu (130 reviews)
- 4.80 Yoga Room Hawaii (122 reviews)
Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu