2330 Kalakaua Ave Ste 146, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States
Rating on Google Maps3.60 (46 reviews)
- Friday: 10AM to 10PM
- Saturday: 10AM to 10PM
- Sunday: 10AM to 10PM
- Monday: 10AM to 10PM
- Tuesday: 10AM to 10PM
- Wednesday: 10AM to 10PM
- Thursday: 10AM to 10PM
5Fang H. 11 months agoI don’t agree with the negative reviews, this place is amazing! Convenient location, very clean and friendly staff. My husband and I had a couples massage with Toko and Wendell and they were both so good! The experience was one of the best ones we’ve had! Glad I didn’t let the bad reviews influence my decision. Will definitely come back the next time we visit!
5Monika J. 11 months agoWent with my husband. Was great, I enjoyed the hot rocks and my husband really enjoyed the foot scrub!
5Don P. 1 year agoMy wife and I had two massages while on vacation both with Wendell and Toko and they were fantastic didn’t want to get off the table when done felt great! The first one we did a package deal which include deep massage, hot stones, and a facial and our second was a 75 minute massage and as I stated above absolutely fantastic. If you are in need of massages in Oahu then this is the go to place!
5Kristie S. 1 year agoHad a 30 minute massage w Elana & it was stunningly amazing!
5Amanda G. 2 years agoI went to get a deep tissue and reflexology massage with Wendell Hermano on 3.12.2020. He had a great handshake, was personable and trusting. He gave one of the best massages I've had in 10 years. He was attentive and extremely intuitive with massaging the muscles that needed extra attention. He listened to my needs and met them all. (Not a lot of therapists actually listen to what I want. They usually do what they want). I've been massaging for 11 years now. I'm extremely picky about techniques and pressure... he just did absolutely amazing. I wish I lived here. I would see him once a week.
4Roma C. 1 year agoWent in for a couples massage after a hike. (Rating by a LMT) Pros: clean, relaxing atmosphere, my husband had a male therapist who he said was absolutely great. I had a female therapist, she was a bit light on pressure but listened well to my needs. Cons: it’s a bit of a massage envy, lacks the personal experience of a better quality spa. There aren’t any walls just curtains, which is a bit odd since I could hear the man in the next “room” But overall I think they did a great job.
1mike z. 1 year agoI've gotten a ton of massages over the years. There was no consistency in the massage. The lady ended up hurting me more then she did help. They also put my friend and I in the same room for our massage, which was strange because we didn't ask for that. Nor was it a couples massage. Would not recommend
1John G. 1 year agoI live in Wisconsin and have NEVER ever heard about this place, but get text messages saying Your appointment is Mon, Mar-08-2021, 06:30 PM with Service Providers at The Shiatsu & Massage Center. See you soon Trish Higgins. Don’t know how they gamy number????
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.90 Planet Fitness (486 reviews)
- 4.60 The Salvation Army Kroc Center Hawaii (449 reviews)
- 4.40 JBPHH Fitness Center (378 reviews) Expansive gym with basketball courts
- 3.60 24 Hour Fitness (376 reviews)
- 4.90 CrossFit Oahu (302 reviews)
- 4.10 Martinez Physical Fitness Center (272 reviews)
- 4.00 Hickam Memorial Fitness Center (221 reviews)
- 3.80 UFC GYM Honolulu (178 reviews)
- 4.00 Kaneohe Bay Semper Fit Centers (160 reviews)
- 4.90 Egan's Bootcamp (157 reviews)
- 4.40 Yoga Floats (156 reviews)
- 4.50 UFC GYM Mililani (143 reviews)
- 4.90 Egan's Bootcamp - Kailua (135 reviews)
- 4.70 Anytime Fitness Honolulu (130 reviews)
- 4.80 Yoga Room Hawaii (122 reviews)
Call +1 808-922-0171 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu