Open-air mall with shops & entertainment Waikiki Beach Walk - Shopping mall in Honolulu, United States
227 Lewers St, Honolulu, HI 96815
Rating on Google Maps4.50 (4536 reviews)
- Friday: 9:30AM to 9PM
- Saturday: 9:30AM to 9PM
- Sunday: 9:30AM to 9PM
- Monday: 9:30AM to 9PM
- Tuesday: 9:30AM to 9PM
- Wednesday: 9:30AM to 9PM
- Thursday: 9:30AM to 9PM
- Public restroom
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- In-store shopping
5Perkins B. 11 months agoShopping experience opportunities everywhere!
5Johnny E. 1 year agoAwesome not as packed as I was lead to believe! We had lots of fun, rented a three wheeled water bike and a kayak! They were fun and very reasonable rent! I would definitely do it again!
5Mai E. 11 months agoIt is always nice to walk by Waikiki at night. The weather, the music, the shows, and the food are so iconic that you cannot find this atmosphere anywhere. I hope to come back next summer and enjoy this walk again.
5Michelle Y. 1 year agoGreat for anything and everything all in one spot food is amazing the shops and entertainment a plus
5Ana Marta C. 1 year agoSuper pleasant area to walk. Several stores and restaurants in this area. Gets busy during the night.
5Rhea's R. 7 months agoClean mall. Very pretty with all the trees and birds. I personally am not a mall person and don't care about the shops so much but this place was aesthetically pleasing to walk through and the 3rd floor had a decent collection of nice restaurants to eat at for dinner.
5Anwesha P. 1 month agoWaikiki beach walk is always recommended by everyone. We started from Hilton and had to end the walk on the beach in between as the path was closed at one of the hotels after crossing house without key. Had to walk on the main road after that but the walk is worth and beautiful 😍
5Peter V. 2 months agoI always enjoy being here in Waikiki. The walk is a great and friendly place. The shopping is top notch, the variety of restaurants is great. I always recommend visiting the "night market" known as Dukes Marketplace. The vendors are friendly and will make deals on a variety of products and helps the local economy. I have made many friends that always remember me when I visit. It's just a great Island and culture with so many very friendly people. Once here, you are considered "ohana" or "family" and they certainly make you feel that way. I highly recommend utilizing the Trolly and Bus system for getting around. Very affordable and convenient at very affordable prices. I can never say enough good things about Hawaii, the people etc. If you haven't visited, you should put this on your bucket list.
5Alexarc M. 2 months agoDo you have too much money? Are you Scrooge McDuck and looking to clear out your gold vault? This is the place for you! Fun for people watching and window shopping. I wish I knew how to pickpocket.
5Arthur MacNew (. 4 months agoWhat a beautiful little corner of the world. Every moment is great birds and plants and trees.
5Sandy A. 2 months agoOne of the best walks in America. If you're lucky you'll see Clara Stegall playing guitar and singing with her perfect angelic voice on the street.
4SHIH-MIN C. 1 year agoA good place to relax.
4Amit P. 1 year agoNice beach close to hotels and restaurants
4Alexandra E. 11 months agoGreat place to take a stroll, however is very crowded and people not social distancing nor using a mask...this was the reason for 4 ⭐ only ~ Otherwise it would be perfect!
4Anne M. 6 months agoThere was a small outdoor market with about 8 vendors, 4 food and 4 souvenir tents. I guess it's been going on for a few weeks ... Mondays, from 4-6pm. Will check it out again next week. Nice little event for visitors to try different foods and purchase gifts too take home!
4Live F. 5 months agoWent during the winter month of Feb. Beach was pretty packed during the day. Still space to relax and hang out. Was a little crowded during the mid day and sunset. Parking was a bit hard to find for free. Keep a eye on your valuables.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20822 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9728 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6988 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4536 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3726 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3187 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2104 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1762 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1646 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Call (808) 931-3591 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu