Shopping center with an ice skating rink Stadium Mall - Shopping mall in Honolulu, United States
4510 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.00 (744 reviews)
- Friday: 10AM to 9PM
- Saturday: 10AM to 9PM
- Sunday: 10AM to 9PM
- Monday: 10AM to 9PM
- Tuesday: 10AM to 9PM
- Wednesday: 10AM to 9PM
- Thursday: 10AM to 9PM
5Greg J. 10 months agoStadium Pho is great! Quick to serve and food tastes great. I kind of feel staff changes a lot
5Nikki K. 1 year agoWe went to the Stadium Camelia BBQ which was all u can eat. We went for lunch cause its like cheaper than the dinner. It was like $19.95 foe the lunch but you still can get your money worth. Its all you can eat on whatever is on the lunch menu. Before it used to be buffet but with Covid...its now sit down and they bring you everything to your table. It was still enjoyable and delicious so go down and give it a try.
5Bill W. 1 year agoA jewel I came across. Such nice people working there. Made me feel welcome.
5Gina Rivera Rivera a. 1 year agoOoooomaigaaa..the best ever...there is heavy tráfic 24/7 , I wonder why?
5Bronco K. K. W. 1 year agoRestaurant stadium Camellia was a great eating experience if your looking for unlimited yakiniku style food this is the place you want to go.
4Kevin L. 1 year agoNice stop for groceries at Sack N Save and couple items for my car from O'Reilly's.
3Debra W. 11 months agoNot all businesses are open, but we did see that they were going to be open soon. But now the numbers are going back up. So I don't know if the businesses will actually open.
3Elayne S. 10 months agoParking can sometimes be a hassle close to the business you want to get to.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20822 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9728 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6988 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4536 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3726 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3187 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2104 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1762 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1646 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu