Strip mall for familiar shops & eateries Moanalua Shopping Center - Shopping mall in Honolulu, United States
2810 Valkenburgh St, Honolulu, HI 96818, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.20 (1384 reviews)
- Friday: 9AM to 9PM
- Saturday: 9AM to 9PM
- Sunday: 9AM to 9PM
- Monday: 9AM to 9PM
- Tuesday: 9AM to 9PM
- Wednesday: 9AM to 9PM
- Thursday: 9AM to 9PM
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- In-store shopping
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: shopping (6) food (7)
5Katrina T. 1 year agoGreat customer service up to the minute that they closed. I'm glad I was able to visit for a Grande Cafe Americano before leaving Oahu today. Thanking for sending me back to North Carolina in comfort.
5Mark B. 1 year ago808 Texas bbq brisket sandwich coleslaw on the side instead of in the sandwich side dish cheesy macaroni and sweet tea
5A. 1 year agoBest place to go is the NEX in this shopping center for the best souvenirs to bring home from Hawaii at a fair price. The local vendors are amazing and the food is simply delish! Highly recommend Ramen Ya after shopping here! The Mochico chicken and Gyoza Ramen are oh so YUMMY and definitely hit the spot after a long day of shopping!!!
5Joseph W. 1 year agoIt’s a shopping center. It’s got plenty parking and a few fast food restaurants, barber shops, coffee, and a health food spot.
5Zania F. 10 months agoGreat service and friendly and cheerful staff.
5Charles B. 6 months agoMoanalua Shopping Center is strategically located in Pearl Harbor off the military installation with several important military offices such as the Pass and ID office. A blend of eating places opens up a chance for Chinese, Japanese and American food. If fast food is desired Taco Bell and McDonalds are available. Navy garden shop is on the ocean side of the road. This shopping center opens up many options not available at the Navy exchange complex.
5Gary H. 3 months agoSuch an awesome place for all your different needs! Food, shopping, a haircut, anything you need!
5Tulauulu S. 5 months agoNice, convenient, and has a great selection of food courts and restaurants. Great electronic shops also.
5Vincent M. 5 months agoDad had a business there from 1966-1987. It was long before the renovation of what it is today. More stores, many options.
5April G. 5 months agoThere is a wide variety of stores and restaurants here. Parking isn't the best
4M H. 10 months agoSeveral eateries, from fast foods to sit down restaurants. Parking is hard to fine during meal times, but parking spaces will open up gradually.
4Klen V. 1 year agoI like da breakfast place there and it is verry good. I ate a lot of eggs and it made my stomach hurt tho.
4Ramsie Padilla (. 11 months agoRuby Tuesday nice but still the same.
4Shawn S. 4 months agoA very large free parking lot makes visiting the dentist, cell phone stores, local & national restaurant like Ruby Tuesdays, game stop, & even fast food restaurants like McDonalds, Panda Express etc...
4James C. 3 months agoHuge mall with probably over a hundred stores. Lots of parking as well.
4K. 1 week agoGood selection of eateries; we come here often.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20822 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9728 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6988 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4536 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3726 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3187 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2104 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1762 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1646 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu