Modern strip mall with a big supermarket ʻĀina Haina Shopping Center - Shopping mall in Honolulu, United States
820-850 W Hind Dr, Honolulu, HI 96821, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.20 (848 reviews)
- Friday: 8AM to 9PM
- Saturday: 10AM to 9PM
- Sunday: 10AM to 6PM
- Monday: 8AM to 9PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 9PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 9PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 9PM
- Public toilet
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
- In-store shopping
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: shopping (6) center (7)
5Evelyn Ku'uAloha N. 10 months agoWent Mama Pho for lunch. One of my favorites Vietnamese Restaurants to go to. Good menu selections and affordable prices. Highly recommend!
5Kris T. 11 months agoNice center with good ingress and egress. Lots of great little shops including a post office, Starbucks and Foodland. Like the shave ice place, Uncle Clay.
5Sean K. 11 months agoFood Lions got a great selection of snack foods ready to go right at the entrance and around the area within 30 yards
5Noa H. 11 months agoI love Aina Haina shopping center. I only grocery shop at Foodland and love Leahi Health. The community has changed over the years but Foodland remains a constant fur bit quality and service
5Howard H. 11 months agoSmall but has just about everything you need from gas to dining to grocery shopping.
5Kaleo G. 1 year agoA good place for groceries, food, and other shopping needs.
5Diane E. 4 months agoSeveral nice little shops. Foodland is an awesome grocery store with very helpful employees!
5Brenda D. 4 months agoFoodland grocery Bring your own bags but get your drinks and lunch here go to the beach and eat
5Heze A. 4 months agoIt's got everything you'd like. A Bank, library, super market, a Starbucks, church, preschool, a gas station, and a whole lot of stores.
5Anna Y. 1 month agoPieology is the Best Pizza ever! Anything you want on it!
5KK I. 5 months agoNice local mini mall. Has just about every kind of little stores and restaurants.
5Gregory N. 8 months agoUncle Clay's is priceless. The drive there isn't far from Honolulu but the rewards of his frozen treats are the best! Fresh fruit, tropical syrups plus ice and ice creams will impress you. Thank you uncle!
5Danielle O. 6 months agoI really like this shopping center. Nice nail shop, Starbucks, Pieology and a good Food land. Pretty much a one stop shopping center.
4BB L. 1 year agoLove this little shopping center. Has one of my favorite Chinese restaurant & only one in center
4Rachel H. 5 months agoDespite the appearance of center, there are some really amazing shops that are well above what can be found in town
3Lynn K. 11 months agoWish they had more fast food selection.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20822 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9728 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6988 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4536 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3726 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3187 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2104 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1762 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1646 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Call +1 808-732-7736 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu