3221 Waialae Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816
Rating on Google Maps4.20 (689 reviews)
- Friday: Open 24 hours
- Saturday: Open 24 hours
- Sunday: Open 24 hours
- Monday: Open 24 hours
- Tuesday: Open 24 hours
- Wednesday: Open 24 hours
- Thursday: Open 24 hours
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: shopping (6) Longs (7) Times (8)
5Jeremy B. 1 year agoThis is actually my go to grocery shopping center. But I live downtown. Also I'm a sucker for the smell of the daily fresh baked cookies at 10am! 😂
5Kauahi P. 1 year agoA very good one-stop shopping place. There's my bank, Longs Drugs, and Times Supermarket. Dentists are also here.
5zelda w. 11 months agoNeighborhood shopping center. Clean and safe feeling.
5Doreen D. 1 year agoThis place is great for one-stop shopping. You can do your banking at American Savings Bank, then visit next door Longs Drug Store for general merchandise and pharmacy needs. Then downstairs is Times Supermarket with all the food you want. Save gas.
5Sefuro L. 2 months agoNeat little mall with lots of choices for foodies to try.
4Ryan T. 1 year agoA good shopping center because of Longs and Times. Times is little run down but good, and their plate lunches are really good even compared to other Times. Longs is Longs except that they don't carry the fresh produce specials advertised like the carrots, potatoes and onions. Why???🤔
4Kerry M. 11 months agoHawaii State FCU Branch there. A former Co-worker is there now. She gave me great service. Her first name is Kim. Love that CVS is there and Times Supermarket. Bus Service near for convenience.
4Hillary J. 1 year agoI come here for the bank. The parking is pretty busy & no trees so it’s hella hot. Pho is amazing here. Also it’s not bad for convenience. It’s better then ala Moana or kahala mall.
4Harold M. 2 months agoIf only I could get back to Kolua country foods , Kolua. Normally they don't deliver the Jolene just did so she's probably the one to ask for she did a home delivery. All the young kids have gone home for the summer but she's hanging in there, slightly elderly. She's a Good Samaritan. Almost makes me want to volunteer to help out down there, I have a little congestion but no temperature white bubbly flem anyway I don't want to make anybody sick so I'm staying home
4Luanne G. 3 months agoMy go to place to shop! Also home to our bank, ASB, and dentist, Dr. Fukuda of Kaimuki Dental Group!
4Don O. 7 months agoThis is a very busy building with many different businesses on site. From supermarket, Longs Drug Store, Cookie Corner, hunting store, and doctor offices. Its a great mix of businesses.
3Shannon M. 1 year agoConvenient location with adequate parking. Stores include Long's and Times on two different levels. There are other smaller establishments in the office building (including an awesome bead store on the 3rd floor).
3Joseph Ting j. 2 months agoI go there for J Hara's sporting goods only. Great store with a wide selection of quality items. Although there's Longs Drugs Times supermarket, and a few eateries. There's some business upstairs but I don't know what they are
3Debra W. 1 week agoThis location is extremely busy and there're not enough parking spaces. Once you get into the lot and don't find a space, you end up going somewhere else ir come back later. I have never been able to find a space, no matter what time of the day. So I end up going somewhere else and do my shopping. There're a whole row of "RESERVE" parking spaces along the back wall. I have seeing anyone parking in those stalls and I have never seeing any security guards tickets anyone.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20822 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9728 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6988 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4536 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3726 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3187 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2104 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1762 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1646 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Call (808) 942-7100 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu