1414 Dillingham Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96817
Rating on Google Maps4.00 (546 reviews)
- Friday: 4:30AM to 12AM
- Saturday: 4:30AM to 12AM
- Sunday: 4:30AM to 12AM
- Monday: 4:30AM to 12AM
- Tuesday: 4:30AM to 12AM
- Wednesday: 4:30AM to 12AM
- Thursday: 4:30AM to 12AM
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: House (6) great (6) good (6)
5Zachary K. 1 year agoSo clean. So organized. So cool.
5Tasi T. 1 year agoOriginal Pancake House is awesome! Service and food is great! Been coming here for 6 years and ever time we come always a good experience! Parking sometimes is a challenge but what do you expect everyone wants good service! Only open til 2pm..
5Paul C. 1 year agoI was at Foodland. This is where I buy my pints of Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Fudge Core ice cream and Reese's XL Peanut Butter Bars. I also get quarters at customer service to do my laundry.
5Art L. 2 years agoI love the shopping center. They have everything you need!
5Scot K. 1 year agoGood place to cut hair and have breakfast.
5Harold B. 1 year agoCLICK YOUR HEELS THREE TIMES WHOLE REPEATING,"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME.
5M V. 1 month agoOrg. Pancake House is always consistently great with service to match. They also offer Early Bird breakfast for only 8.50 (6-8:30am) They're known for the Dutch apple pancake.
5karen a. 2 weeks agoThe pancake house is a great place to eat good food I had the coconut pancakes and eggs and spam also they are very nice and warm people working at the pancake house
5raymond n. 4 months agoNew, trying out their food. Friendly cashier . Good thing is there is outdoor seating that I can enjoy with my dog.
5Fred H. 2 months agoWent to the Original Pancake House. Great as usual.
4Bill W. 1 year agoOriginal Pancake House is the only reason I visit this shopping center, or that part of town.
4Zee L. 1 year agoJust passing thru, that pancake House looks interestg!! I lo-o-o-ve pancakes😋 Aloha🌺
4Wesley A. 2 months agoWhen you stop by the Waiakamilo shopping center. Make it a point to stop by Baldwin's Snack Shop and get a shaved ice with azuki beans and ice cream. Choose a rainbow flavor or a pineapple Passion fruit flavor They're both delicious and an island favorite. Hugs Wes n Wanda Anzai Mililani HI 5/2022
4Justin W. 8 months agoGot some kitchen items I needed. I like to wander in and around this place. Just started going there recently. There are items that are very good quality, as well as throw away stuff. I like the discoveries you can find just cruising. Staff is all over and friendly. Guards at the front entrance were courteous and efficient. I set an alarm off leaving. I went to the guard showed my receipt. He deduced it was the device impeded in the box of the new car charger I had just purchased. Took less than a minute and I was outside at a little gyros stand getting dinner. Simple and Good food.
3Nikki T. 5 months agoWaikamilo Drive in, great place for grab one plate lunch. Original Pancake House, always a good start to any day. Ha Long Noodle, hit the spot during cold weather. Of course McDonald's is always great if you got hungry kids, drive thru can get busy. There's also a few bars and a little convenience store that sells snacks and liquor. Waikamilo shopping center is a good place to eat. There's even a veterinarian here. Parking lot can get crowded at night when Bars open. Over all great places.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20822 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9728 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6988 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4536 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3726 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3187 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2104 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1762 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1646 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu