1210 Dillingham Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96817
Rating on Google Maps4.10 (528 reviews)
- Wednesday: 9AM to 9PM
- Thursday: 9AM to 9PM
- Friday: 9AM to 9PM
- Saturday: 9AM to 9PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 9AM to 8PM
- Tuesday: 9AM to 9PM
5Austin D. 10 months agoPretty slick. Good place to pop in for some bobaliicious
5Epenesa R. 1 year agoVery nice small place. I like its a clean place. Specific parking stalls for the laundromat is highly needed.
5Tanshia D. 1 year agoVery clean I got two electric scooters from aloha ebikes. they are fast and fun.
5Kenneth S. 1 year agoZippys is an awesome local place to get excellent grinds..service is fantastic. Meals are hot perpared excellent to the customers choice.
5Rebekkah Cook H. 11 months agoEgghead Cafe has the best breakfast
5Lydia S. 8 months agoWent to wash some of my clothes at the laundromat. Wasn't crowded but it was hell of hot. Had 3 loads and only spent 20 bucks for the washer and dyer.
5K. 4 years agoOne of my favorite local malls. Good selections of shops. Parking is free and pretty easy to find a spot. My favorite here is Country Cafe. Price is decent. Food is good. Portions are generous. Great menu selections. Pastries are excellent and cheap - specially after 4p - Cash only. Place is clean and has a good sized area available for catered events.
4Mrs R. 11 months agoNot enough parking, great places to eat such as: Zippys, wing stop and an ice cream shop however I would not recommend using the laundry facility. Washers smell bad and multiple machines are always broken
4v g. 1 year agoLocated in the middle of Kalihi a great place to have a breakfast, lunch, or Dinner. with a wide choice of restaurants and shops in the center
4K.J. S. 1 year agoThere is a Nice Laundromat in the corner of this Shopping Center. I like to go here when I have a lot of clothes to wash & dry. They have 3 Quad loaders & a bunch of Triple loaders & Dryers that can get you in & out in about an hour & a half.
4Don N. 2 months agoI went to the Cobbler at the Kapalama Center during mid-day. It is on the mauka side of Dillingham Blvd. just koko-head of Waiakamilo Street. My purpose was to go see Kapalama Shoe Repair. I needed to have the sole glued back on a pair of Birkenstock Sandals. The proprietor, Mr. Kim was there and very helpful. My sandals were ready in 3 days. I highly recommend Kapalama Shoe Repair. I also recommend Kapalama Center because it is conveniently located with several places to irder take out food & restaurants as well as other businesses.
4Terry L. 1 month agoLots of shops to eat. Parking was good. Plan to return to check out more shops to eat.
4Caleb C. 5 months agoKind of dirty, and sketchy sometimes. Overall, decent array of stores and restaurants to cater to needs.
3Alvin N. 1 month agoHave only ever been to the Wingstop here, Even if I order in store, it always seems to somehow be warm instead of fresh 🤷🏻
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20756 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9704 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6955 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4530 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3720 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3180 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2105 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1757 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1644 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Call +1 808-487-6161 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu