1199 Dillingham Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96817
Rating on Google Maps4.20 (489 reviews)
- Friday: 10AM to 8:30PM
- Saturday: 10AM to 8:30PM
- Sunday: 10AM to 8:30PM
- Monday: 10AM to 8:30PM
- Tuesday: 10AM to 8:30PM
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 10AM to 8:30PM
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: market (6) great (7) place (8)
5Selena L. 1 year agoChuck E cheese Honolulu, It was Awesome the service was great! The manager's Mark and Edalyn was excellent. So friendly,professional, caring, helpful. It was great the food was so delicious and fresh. Everything was so clean, also the restrooms. Including the game room. Everyone wearing mask and keeping safe. We had a birthday party. my grandchildren had so much fun.the service was awesome , it was worth the money. I would strongly recommend this great place to take your family too. Relax and have some FUN!!!! Thank you to the great staff and mangers Mark and Edalyn for the Best Birthday party ever. And your unconditional excellent service you have for the beautiful people of Hawaii. Mahalo Nelson and Selena
5bonafide a. 1 year agoSo many nice little local shops, I'm definitely going back, they're was a smoothie bar I wanted to try but they take cash only.. aah well.. love this little area..also a seafood fish market, a couple different cape shops, bakeries
5roger c. 11 months agoGood place to find a verity of different shops.
5K. 1 year agoThis place is like a hidden...shopping center from awesome sweets to a variety of bubble drinks and ice cream and so much more..
5Joe K. 1 month agoWhenever I wanna eat fresh fish or fresh local produce, this is the #1 place I go to. Anything from fish to produce to poultry, this is the right place to be. Go there early in the morning as it gets crowded pretty quickly later on during the day.
5Val Oson I. 4 months agoLots of places to eat. There's an open market style place where you can buy fish,meat and veg's. There's also a Chuck E Cheese where you can set up kids birthday parties. Eat pizza,chicken drumsticks and wings, free refills on drinks, and play alot of games to win tickets. Exchange them for prizes. Pet Shop and lots of parking.
5Leon BIGPAKE H. 4 months agoAloha from da Bigpake; this small center has some of the best food on island plus a pet supply store, collectible shop, bike shop, open market and boba shop... you can also get the best pastries right here. It's basically a one stop shop for all your needs.. ok not all your needs but damn a lot. Plenty of parking as well.
5r z. 2 months agoI was in Kalihi pet center very clean have a lot of different pets available and supplies not like the big box stores family oriented
4Sylvia Y. 1 year agoThe parking situation is very chaotic with many indecisive, challenging type of drivers of customers that shop there for the open market. I feel stressful avoiding traffic to park on the Mauka end of the shopping mall to get to the Pet Shop which has excellent service. It's great going to the Makai side of the shopping mall to the restaurants and bakery.
4Kapakahi K. 1 year agoPuppy prices are through the roof but not more than other pet shops
4michelle s. 1 year agoMy husband and I went there for the Chinatown Market, with fresh fruits and vegetables from local Oahu farmers! This market has a variety of items for sale from individual farmers. Its a very busy place with tight quarters that can be a little confusing who stand belongs to who...
4Ota O. 3 months agoI went to the shopping area to buy breakfast/lunch at Sugoi. The garlic chicken was delicious. I keep going back for it!
3Brian B. 11 months agoA lot of stores,a lot of diversity, from a pet store to great eateries in a part of town where getting to and going back home is a breeze
3A. M. R. 2 months agoIt's ok over all, great shops , I actually like their vegetables/fruit market the best.
2lucy l. 2 months agoI know there have been a lot of positive reviews about this place but I have tried a dozen different meals and/or sandwiches and the only thing I liked is the fresh Mahi plate. FRESH MAHI at an old school drive in. It is delicious.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20822 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9728 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6988 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4536 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3726 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3187 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2104 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1762 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1646 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Call (808) 842-6660 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu