Upscale mall with dining & events International Market Place - Shopping mall in Honolulu, United States
2330 Kalākaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Rating on Google Maps4.30 (6988 reviews)
- Friday: 11AM to 8PM
- Saturday: 11AM to 8PM
- Sunday: 11AM to 8PM
- Monday: 11AM to 8PM
- Tuesday: 11AM to 8PM
- Wednesday: 11AM to 8PM
- Thursday: 11AM to 8PM
- Public restroom
- Wheelchair accessible elevator
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- In-store shopping
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: restaurants (6) shop (7) mall (7) shopping (7) shops (9) place (12)
5Mark M. 11 months agoGotta see this place while you're in Honolulu. Beautiful atriums pull the shops together...Banyan trees 75+ years old weaved into the main entry court. Plenty of dining to choose from. Huge variety of shops on three levels with wheel chair access to all levels by elevator. Several escalators make moving from floor to floor fast and easy. And, as the pictures confirm, it is a beautiful place to shop.
5William C. 11 months agoGreat place to walk and eat and take pictures, the trees are beautiful and everything is very well maintained, if you’re in the Waikiki as area definitely add this to your places to visit. Sincerely Will & Yoly
5Rachel D. 1 year agoDefinitely the prettiest mall that I’ve ever seen. There are a ton of shopping and eating options, like seriously name the store and they have it. What’s so cool is the history of the place, leave it to my nerdy husband to find a way to make a shopping mall historic. The marketplace has been here for decades and changed a little over the years. The whole thing is built around a banyan tree and a treehouse someone originally lived in. It’s beautiful and a great place to walk around and kill sometime with a shaved ice.
5Jiin J. 11 months agoVery good mix of shops from brand shops (Abercrombie’s, Foot Locker) to local artist shops. Amazing place for shopping. Also has a big Japanese market and nice spots for photos
5Lucille G. 11 months agoLoved this mall. Wish I could have spent more time there. I will be back.
5Jeff B. 11 months agoLoved the place when it was an outdoor market. Upscale stores fun to visit and shop around.
5Britton K. 11 months agoClean and great shopping options. Lots of good food options avaible as well. Also a beautiful environment with a large Banyan Tree.
5B. 6 months agoWay back in the dark ages this used to be a actual market place now it's just a fancy looking mall. Nothing wrong with being a mall but it's lost the old charm. It's got so many good stores in it though. The food takes the cake though. So many tasty places to eat.
5Lancine K. 6 months agoThis mall is soo huge its hard not to linger here for like 5 extra minutes. I don't usually need to come in here often, so that's good. But if you're new to the neighborhood, visiting, or a tourist. Come here first.
5S. 4 months agoGreat place to eat, take a coffee, eat a snack or just shop. You will find a long list of great and amazing things. Great opportunity to take some photos on the huge trees. Visit the pearl shop, the Kona coffee, the Japanese market and some bakeries as well as the restaurants.
5Dr. Terrie S R. 2 months agoThe International Market Place has over 100 shops and restaurants. We ate at several restaurants and visited most of the stores. Our two favorite restaurants were the Shorefyre and the Lilth Bakery, which served breakfast, lunch and dinner. Both places offered indoors and outdoors seating, great music and delicious food.
5Ed C. 7 months agoGreat place to start your shopping spree at the heart of Waikiki. There are plenty of luxury brands to choose from. The restaurant on 1st and 3rd floors are worth trying.
5Krista L. 4 months agoFun experience for Westside peeps! New shops, great upon dishes, awesome shopping at Saks, Hollister, Game Stop....yes, I'm a Mom of 3. Cute tree house that my girls liked👍🏽Dole whip & Macha swirls are DELISH! Ambiance is open and airy, loved the rocking chairs with charging stations by each chair.
5Lou U. 5 months agoGreat places to eat and shop. The restaurants range from steak houses to burgers. A lot of options to choose from. We had a lot of fun.
5j n. 2 weeks agoReally cool open air place to shop, scenery and landscaping are awesome... so many shops and stores.. some are familiar and some are very local and interesting..3 levels with trees growing up through the middle.. very nice experience for shopping.
4Patrick Cabeza De B. 10 months agoBeautiful mall filled with high end shops restaurants Japanese food market. Market has beautiful garden landscaping filled with trees , statue's just a nice place to browse and shop
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20822 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9728 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6988 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4536 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3726 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3187 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2104 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1762 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1646 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Call (808) 931-6105 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu