99-115 Aiea Heights Dr, Aiea, HI 96701
Rating on Google Maps4.10 (1031 reviews)
- Friday: 10AM to 9PM
- Saturday: 10AM to 9PM
- Sunday: 12 to 5PM
- Monday: 10AM to 8PM
- Tuesday: 10AM to 8PM
- Wednesday: 10AM to 8PM
- Thursday: 10AM to 8PM
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: level (6) parking (7) shopping (8)
5Trajan W. 10 months agoTimes supermarket is really changed. The get the deli counter and make sushi. Remodel looks good
5Sara H. 10 months agoGo to the second level to the Roast Duck Kitchen. Steady stream of people and fantastic roast meat and rice, although the char siu was sold out when we went.
5Charles B. 1 year agoAiea shopping center is on the north and east sides of major streets thus access and departures can be challenging. The good aspect there is plenty of parking. Major super market is times. Typically I may shop T Times super Market, grab a fast meal at McDonalds located on the level above Times Super Market or a cup of coffee at Star Bucks.
5Wing N. 11 months agoParking is tight but it is a nice place to shop or get a spam burger at McDonald's.
5LAWRENCE H. 1 year agoWent shopping at times supermarket. Renovations are done, store looks upgraded. Poki was great. Highly recommended.
5M Hayes Island Blue F. 6 months agoAuea Shopping Center... Starbucks located bottom level, 1st floor,of Aiea shopping, corner unit. Times Supermarket is direct across Starbucks, along with a few eateries and business on this level. 2nd level McDonald's, Koa Pancake House and several smaller business. 3rd level Aiea Bowling Alley,, along with the popular " The Alley" ... great chef prepared food and dessert. All levels have a fair amount of parking, with quick turn around time if stalls are occupied. Aiea Medical Center is across the street, hourly pat parking.
5Danette S. 1 month agoLove going here. Good place to have fun with family. Love the employees and the service there as well. Thank you for a great experience. Can't wait to go there again.
5jamiekaipo y. 2 weeks agoGreat location and just the right things you need and has a bowling alley
5Vincent N. 6 months agoAlley bowl has the best food, if you're a steak eater like myself. Great loco Moco and steaks. 🔥
5M V. 1 month agoOMG what a fun place to eat the best local foods!
4Ryukyus C. 1 year agoA totally vintage shopping center from the late 60s and early 70s but spotless with ample parking. The tenants are modern, with some oldies and goodies here and there. The McD exterior is vintage in style, but spotless inside. The Chinese restaurant there is one of the favorite spots for local dining.
4Neul Ra S. 2 months agoWent to TIMES market. Clean inside. They have nice variety of pre-packaged cooked food and a sushi bar, meat, salad and other hot food sections all together to the right inside the store. Parking in lot is tight. There are many other stores in the shopping ctr. The location is across the street from Wendy's. McDonald's is an anchor restaurant in the shopping center.
3Mika'ele K. 1 year agoOlder shopping center with a strange layout. Good amount of parking
3Gladys T. 1 year agoHonestly, not my favorite shopping center as getting out of there is a little crazy depending on the time of day! We went there to go to Ice Garden. What better place to go to for a cold treat on a sweltering humid day?! Hadn't been there in years. Soo yummy ! Soft clouds of shaved ice, sweet syrup, chewy mochi balls and just tender azuki beans. Happy tummy! 😉👍😁
3Hana H. 1 month agoBottom parking lot by times is super tight. I prefer parking on upper levels and walking down. Must try ice garden, it's to die for especially on a hot day topped with custard.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20822 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9728 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6988 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4536 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3726 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3187 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2104 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1762 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1646 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Call (808) 487-6161 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu