46-047 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744
Rating on Google Maps4.30 (748 reviews)
- Friday: 8AM to 9PM
- Saturday: 8AM to 9PM
- Sunday: 8AM to 7PM
- Monday: 8AM to 9PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 9PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 9PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 9PM
5Val Oson I. 4 months agoThis shopping center has grocery stores, banks,eateries, convenience store, Starbucks, Vitamin shop, parts store and gas. So what ever you need its here. You can do all your shopping needs and then go eat after. Then put gas before you go home. I lived in Kaneohe all my life. So this shopping center expanded over the years.
5JD G. 3 months agoThank you for having a Safeway where I could post grocery process instead of Tourist prices
5Melissa F. 2 years agoI don't often need to print anything out so I refuse to buy a printer for home use--as cheap as they are now, I need one so rarely it just doesn't make sense. So on the three or four occasions a year that I do have to print something out I'm grateful there's still a FedEx Kinko's on the windward side. And though they've reduced their hours somewhat (they used to be open till 11, now they close at 10), their operating hours are still pretty generous. Like all their locations this Kinko's is generally clean and well-stocked. I don't usually have to ask for help but the couple of times I needed something complicated, the staff that helped me were friendly and capable, working until I was happy with my final product.
5Johnnie N. 4 months agoEverything you'll need all in one place.
5Deb J. 6 months agoAte at the Japanese restaurant - DELICIOUS!! Went to buy something to cook for dinner at Safeway. Ended up spending 45 minutes looking n shopping in Safeway!! Great selections👍
5Kristina P. 3 months agoWas great, got to go to multiple stores and get everything I needed in one trip. Parking wasn't a problem at all.
5William O. 1 year ago$5 Fridays is great, roast chicken wings drum stick and other prepared items to go.
5JONALYN KAUFMANN (. 1 year agoAwesome got everything I needed there. Had no problems except the parking was a little crazy getting in and out of different areas.
5Eli J. 1 year agoSmall shopping plaza in Kaneohe. It is sufficient for its porpose--providing space for three supermarkets, three banks, and some restaurants.
5Jonalyn K. 1 year agoHad a very awesome time with my poor sick friend but she hung in there like a thug.😆 I haven't gone shopping or to all of the malls yet since I was so sick for a couple of year. But now I'm feeling a little better and just had to go to the Kaneohe mall Again. J just went there last month but couldn't get enough of it. Plus it's air conditioning in the whole mall so it's very comfortable walking around. I'm going Again next month too. 😁😁💜
5Kuleana P. 11 months agoLocal shopping for most everything you might need. Close to bus lines.
4SakuraMunsta2 I. 1 year agoLike Kamehameha shopping center the parking lot isn't the greatest at peak hours. But over all its a good place to shop and Windward Mall is next door.
4Warren H. 4 weeks agoDid not shop there, only met a friend. Observation indicates this place has many local customers on a regular basis and was not crowded withe easy parking.
4Lani H. 1 year agoGreat sized portions and yummy banchan! One plate is always good for 2-3 meals. The meat jun is yummy here 😊....
4Dexter A. 1 month agoWent there for lunch and it was good. Would go again if I'm in the area again.
4Chubby B. 1 month agoNeeded meds...#IFatDasY
4Ted Z. 1 year agoSeveral nice stores here including Longs Drugs and Starbucks. Right across the street from the Windward Mall. So convenient location.
3N L. 3 months agoParking stalls are not very wide (average), but there is a fair amount of handicap parking. Mixed use area with separate shops, eateries, banking and a lab.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20822 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9728 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6988 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4536 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3726 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3187 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2104 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1762 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1646 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Call (808) 235-4551 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu