451 Piikoi St, Honolulu, HI 96814
Rating on Google Maps4.50 (70 reviews)
- Wednesday: 10AM to 8PM
- Thursday: 10AM to 8PM
- Friday: 10AM to 8PM
- Saturday: 10AM to 8PM
- Sunday: 10AM to 6PM
- Monday: 10AM to 8PM
- Tuesday: 10AM to 8PM
5Eugene Y. 11 months agoLove this place for the shops.
5Sharon M. 1 year agoI'm alway there...great shopping center...
5Elle W. 1 year agoNice walking around the center in the evening.
5Joyce V. 1 year agoHelpful staff.
5Vincent T. 1 year agoWonderful place to go in shop
5Trenton D. 1 year agoVery clean plaza with plenty of parking
5Michael D. 9 months agoIt's all here - However, the secret find is finding FOODLAND!! TOTALLY WORTH IT. Oh sure other stores are there, but big deal. Foodland is your joy come true.
5Roy A. 8 months agoNiijiya market and Taiyo are the two places that I visit. Niijiya has a good selection of groceries from Japan and nice assortment of bentos. Taiyo makes tasty and generous portions of Japanese and Korean meals. My favorite is the chicken katsu curry over rice with kim chee on the side.
5Ian K. 1 month agoA decent collection of food places. Some local favorites
5Rhoda R. 1 month agoEggs &Things never disappoints with delicious breakfast options
5Randy K. 9 months agoLove going to Chodang for Korean food. IMO has the best Spicy Pork! Also go to Nijiya Market for Bento and other Japanese delights.
4Thomas T. 1 year agoParking is hard if you do not know where your destination is. Not well marked at Keeomoku entrance
4Leon BIGPAKE H. 2 months agoAloha All; this little strip mall has one of the best Japanese stores, breakfast places and great Korean food. If you ever in need of Japanese goods there you go, you want brunch there you go and if you want the best tofu soup bowls there you go. Abundant parking , great custom service at all these places.
4Justin W. 4 months agoWent to the food court to get dinner. Canes chicken. Food was good. Food court was crowded and busy.
3ljames t. 1 month agoVery clean lobby area. The bathrooms are emaculate and sparkling clean. Nice portraits lining the main lobby and elevator areas.
1Dan S. 1 year agoNo one enforces mask wear. Most customers wear masks under their noses or not at all.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20822 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9728 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6988 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4536 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3726 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3187 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2104 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1762 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1646 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu