Shops, restaurants, salons & movies Windward Mall - Shopping mall in Honolulu, United States
46-056 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.30 (2494 reviews)
- Friday: 10AM to 9PM
- Saturday: 10AM to 9PM
- Sunday: 10AM to 6PM
- Monday: 10AM to 9PM
- Tuesday: 10AM to 9PM
- Wednesday: 10AM to 9PM
- Thursday: 10AM to 9PM
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: Great (7) mall (9)
5D S. 11 months agoEasy to walk..bonus for me! Love the Farmers market as well as a variety of shops and "kids" places!!
5Ronny P. 10 months agoGreat farmers market. Clean bathrooms. Great stores and restaurants. Great place for families with small kids.
5N. 1 year agoWas looking for a particular piece of jewelry. Stopped at Macy's, they had a beautiful piece I considered, put it on hold while I ckd Kay's jewelry which opened a bit later. There I found exactly what I was looking for. Very happy camper. At both places the sales people were very friendly & helpful. Would shop at both places again.
5Beatriz G. 11 months agoHow much I like this mall really creeped up on me. Back on the mainland, the mall closest to my house is a hotbed of gang activity and petty crime. I wasnt too excited to live within walking distance of the mall and questioned whether my first impression was accurate. It was! This mall is peaceful, family friendly with great stores, many unique only to the area. And the roster of regular and special events is rather nice! I honestly couldn't enjoy it more. I meet my friends there for coffee, enjoy dinners and a mall walk with the hubs and go to the movies weekly. The kids that hang out at the mall aren't troublemakers, just good kids having fun. And the vendors are always polite and friendly. All in all, its definitely a 5 star kind of mall.
5roger c. 10 months agoFamily friendly place. Great shops.
4Debra Caracol P. 1 year agoLove this place! Great variety of food choices, very clean, friendly maintenance staff! Great stores and fun place for kids! Took my grandson to Fun Factory..loved every moment!!
4Kerry M. 11 months agoMy favorite Mall ride over the Koolau Mountains from Town on the City Bus, I love the Community Events Center Court. Great Shops, most shopped there by Me, Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret and Pink, Torrid. Food Court.
4Alika M. 11 months agoExcellent small mall. Good mix of restaurants in food court and different locations of mall. Shopping also good.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20822 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9728 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6988 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4536 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3726 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3187 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2104 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1762 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1646 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Call +1 808-235-1143 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu