Five-mall shopping complex Ward Village - Shopping mall in Honolulu, United States
1240 Ala Moana Blvd #200, Honolulu, HI 96814, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.20 (1914 reviews)
- Friday: 10AM to 9PM
- Saturday: 10AM to 9PM
- Sunday: 10AM to 6PM
- Monday: 10AM to 8PM
- Tuesday: 10AM to 8PM
- Wednesday: 10AM to 8PM
- Thursday: 10AM to 8PM
5Ronny P. 10 months agoKinda crowded especially in parking lot. Great security, William is his name. He made my visit quite pleasant.
5Agnes O. 10 months agoLove this area. Great shopping. Everything close by.
5Pascual A. 1 year agoNice shops inside
5Eugene Y. 11 months agoNice cozy mall to shop and eat but some shops now closes and not so vibrant it seems.
5A. 1 year agoIf ever visiting this shopping area, highly recommend the Jamba Juice here! The tropical dragon fruit with strawberry boba is my favorite! I am lactose and tolerant, so the milk substitute of coconut or almond milk is an added bonus! If ever on this side of the island, ask for Stephanie, the loud Samoan sistah, who hooks it up every time! Ask her for her special! I promise you will not be disappointed!
5lanikai t. 2 years agoScratch Restaurant Great food that tickles your palate. Clean, ample free parking. Located in the South Shore Market Place.
5Celena De P. 1 year agoWent to help my son and his girlfriend pick up some furniture in my red Tacoma, at a store. Cause it couldn't fit in their Prius. It was quick.
4Warren H. 2 years agoWe've liked Panda Express food. Generous serving portions and tasty here ar this location. The setting is nice, surrounded by an up upscale shopping environment, movie theaters, nice apartments. Surprised you see valet parking. An indication parking at a premium as locals and tourists come here.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20822 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9728 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6988 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4536 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3726 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3187 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2104 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1762 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1646 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Call +1 808-591-8411 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu