Hip, modern shopping & dining center SALT At Our Kaka'ako - Shopping mall in Honolulu, United States
691 Auahi St, Honolulu, HI 96813, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (1127 reviews)
- Friday: 4:30AM to 12AM
- Saturday: 5AM to 12AM
- Sunday: 5AM to 12AM
- Monday: 4:30AM to 12AM
- Tuesday: 4:30AM to 12AM
- Wednesday: 4:30AM to 12AM
- Thursday: 4:30AM to 12AM
5Katy B. 11 months agoI ordered the ribeye steak Rice bowl. It came with a very large serving of meat, rice, tofu, and salad. Meat was excellent! This place offers both indoor and outdoor seating. Took good covid-19 safety measures. Employees were wearing masks and they had hand sanitizer for use. Prices are pretty standard for Honolulu.
5Cindy N. 11 months agoA local friend recommended this place which we went to twice during our 5 day visit since there are a bunch of different places to eat and shops. Parking was convenient and it wasn't as crowded as the mall or Waikiki. Highly recommend Red Fish and Pioneer Saloon for takeout.
5G. 2 years agoSuper cool area that’s very arty and very up-and-coming. There are some great restaurants and cafes here, and some craft shops too. The streets around here are covered with well known murals - there’s an annual street art festival held here too. Nice area to wander around and take some photos. There are bike rental stations in the area if you wanted to cycle around and see more.
5Sharif M. 1 year agoLove this place. Nice open air area for meetings or working.
5J. David R. 11 months agoAll of the restaurants here (except for the crab place) are excellent. There are also a few neat shops in the area with specialty goods.
5Amit K. 11 months agoGreat selection of restaurants and stores. Has a hip and modern vibe. Good place to grab a bit, drink and hang out.
5Colleen B. 1 year agoI had lox and bagel for breakfast, fresh and really tasty. Affordable too!!! Kind staff! They do not have coffee to go, so just head on over to the coffee stand 20 feet away and grab one to go! Really nice place!!! MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR DINNER A DAY IN ADVANCE!
4T. 1 year agoIf you like being a hipster and pretending to like things, then this is the place for you. Check it out if you want to impress your friends and look cool. Be sure to make a post about it on your favorite social media platform too.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20822 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9728 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6988 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4536 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3726 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3187 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2104 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1762 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1646 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Call +1 808-521-4578 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu