438 Hobron Ln Ste220, Honolulu, HI 96815
Rating on Google Maps4.10 (259 reviews)
- Wednesday: 10AM to 6PM
- Thursday: 10AM to 6PM
- Friday: 10AM to 6PM
- Saturday: 10AM to 6PM
- Sunday: 10AM to 6PM
- Monday: 10AM to 6PM
- Tuesday: Closed
5Jordan B. 1 year agoCool little place. Recommend kulu kulu for anyone visiting. Cool and delicious desserts
5Nathaniel S. 1 year agoVery small shopping center yet equipped with many surprises.$$
5George Junior “BigBoto72” P. 1 year agoFood pantry is convenient for groceries and a little bit on the higher price range.
5Samantha P. 1 year agoOnly place I stop here for is Kulu Kulu, best pastries, whole cakes and jelly drinks and my most favorite, strawberry shortcake! conveniently located and a lot of street parking
5Angela C. 4 months agoNew office in Eaton Square 438 Hobron Lane Suite 117- for TSA PreCheck, TWIC or Hazmat endorsement Fingerprinting. Walk-ins are also welcome! Conveniently located for all residents in Waikiki!
5Ramanda S. 1 month agoYummy food 😋 area. Great food and prices
4Peter M. 2 years agoEaton Square has changed slot over the years. I have been shopping at the Food Pantry at Eaton Square for 10 years and have always felt welcomed, like a country store. The prices are High on some things, but the meats, produce and Deli are Top Notch at a reasonable price. Minus 1 star cause only Jesus is perfect and the high prices.
4Rebecca R. 1 month agoThere is a food pantry there I like to stop and pick up lunch, they have plenty of options. I think to call it a mall is miss leading. They have a few different options to choose from to eat and the rest of the office spaces are businesses. Over all a quiet spot to grab a quick bite to eat.
4YoMama S. 1 month agoThe food pantry has everything you need for groceries.
4Rachel G. 7 months agoCute neighborhood shopping. Friendly & helpful. Hard to find parking thou due to apartments across the street.
4Charlette A. P. K. 4 years agoIt's a place where there's doctors, post office the bank and let's just throw in a place to grocery shop it's called the Food Pantry. While you're there don't forget to fed the Koi family in their pond, hey don't forget Honu the turtle.
3Melody K. 1 year agoI guess its better having a grocery store like them rather than NO grocery store in waikiki... But, there still a little on the expensive side. Think they should lower their prices in general to make them more affordable because a lot of us are struggling already as is.
3A. 1 year agoOk place to live, neighbors are pretty annoying
3Laishung C. 2 months agoWent to TSA pre check..the lady screwed it up...I have to go again...to reg..
1Josette M. 1 year agoThe koi fish here are so neglected....it’s horrifying:( the first koi pond when u walk in is so foggy you wouldn’t even know there’s fish....i fed them and they move much slower than the rest and there’s a dead in there. (if not dead very sick, he doesn’t move) i’ve called and they’ve done nothing...very sad
1Maney El C. 5 months agoHorrible experience got attacked by the security guard from Food pantry and almost got arrested myself because they made up a story smh
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Ala Moana Center (20756 reviews) Upscale, four-level shopping mall
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (9704 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (6955 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.30 Pearlridge Center (5037 reviews) The state's largest indoor mall
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4530 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3720 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3180 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3039 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Windward Mall (2494 reviews) Shops, restaurants, salons & movies
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2144 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2105 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (1914 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1757 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1644 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Windward City Shopping Center (1488 reviews) Large mall with local & national stores
Call +1 808-941-1411 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu