Leafy square with a burger bar & a pond Jardim da Parada - Park in Lisbon, Portugal
R. Almeida e Sousa 27, 1350-169 Lisboa, Portugal
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (2108 reviews)
- Wednesday: Open 24 hours
- Thursday: Open 24 hours
- Friday: Open 24 hours
- Saturday: Open 24 hours
- Sunday: Open 24 hours
- Monday: Open 24 hours
- Tuesday: Open 24 hours
5R. 3 years agonice park. I liked lady statue
5Neera S. 1 year agoBeautiful park with play area for kids
5Olga K. 3 years agoGreat garden with cafe... But too busy sometimes. If you are looking for some quiet place won't work during the summer...
5Diva G. 1 year agoChill out... Chill in... Just #chill
5Andreas N. 4 years agoGreat park for all ages. A real taste of how the locals spend their afternoons
5Sunflower P. 8 months agoRomantic and charming park. Nice for an afternoon stroll while you enjoy the duck pond, gorgeous trees, and tiny library.
5Joana da Silva Dias (. 11 months agoIt’s a wonderful spot to relax, there’s a park where children can have fun, and an artificial lake with cute ducks! There are seating spots, and a Quiosque should you wish to grab a coffee or a juice as well. Overall a wonderful place where you can hang out with friends.
5Yushin P. 11 months agoVisited in 2019. Even better than memory.
5Fabio S. 11 months agoGreat garden on one of the best neighborhoods in Lisbon
4Maria José de La F. 1 year agoSmall but very agreeable garden. Great burgers and french fries with sauce in the kiosk.
4roshan u. 1 year agoNice place to Hangout.
3p. 1 year agoThe garden is nice but the bar there is very expensive for it's quality
1narayan s. 11 months agoThe esterella garden is the very good .
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Castelo de S. Jorge (69011 reviews) Hilltop Moorish castle & palace ruins
- 4.70 Oceanário de Lisboa (64697 reviews) Waterside aquarium with ocean ecosystems
- 4.60 Belém Tower (63144 reviews) Landmark medieval defensive tower
- 4.60 Park and National Palace of Pena (61190 reviews) Hilltop Romanticist palace in parkland
- 4.60 Belém Tower Garden (50955 reviews)
- 4.60 Jerónimos Monastery (38097 reviews) World heritage listed Gothic monastery
- 4.70 Sintra-Cascais Natural Park (35416 reviews) Seafront park with dunes & cliffs
- 4.60 Parque Eduardo VII (33085 reviews) Park with walking paths & central lawns
- 4.50 Lisbon Zoo (32648 reviews) Zoo park with conservation program
- 4.80 Parque Natural da Arrábida (25178 reviews) Protected natural park on the coast
- 4.60 Sanctuary of Christ the King (21770 reviews) Monument & shrine overlooking city
- 4.70 Garden of the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation (18621 reviews) Serene park with lakes, trails & a cafe
- 4.60 Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara (17421 reviews) Terrace with a sweeping city view
- 4.70 Arco da Rua Augusta (12436 reviews) Triumphal arch with a viewing platform
- 4.60 Carmo Convent (12377 reviews) Medieval ruins & archaeology museum
Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Lisbon
- Beaches in Lisbon
- Coffee Shops in Lisbon
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Lisbon
- Hospitals & Clinics in Lisbon
- Hostels in Lisbon
- Hotels in Lisbon
- Jewellers in Lisbon
- Lakes in Lisbon
- Museums in Lisbon
- Night Clubs in Lisbon
- Parks in Lisbon
- Restaurants in Lisbon
- Shopping Centers in Lisbon
- Sights & Landmarks in Lisbon
- Tourist Attractions in Lisbon
- Vegan Restaurants in Lisbon
- Zoos & Aquariums in Lisbon