Seafront park with dunes & cliffs Sintra-Cascais Natural Park - National park in Lisbon, Portugal
Contact+351 21 924 7200
Rating on Google Maps4.70 (35416 reviews)
- Good for kids
- Public restroom
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Wheelchair accessible parking lot
5Helga G. 7 months agoSome places make you feel like magic is real. Sintra is one of these places. If you like plants, the ocean and idyllic architecture you won't be disappointed.
5Sorina M. 1 year agoThe park is wonderful, with rare plants and trees. You need to climb the hill to get to the palace, but I saw a person in a wheelchair who was helped by a friend to go round the garden. I was really impressed!
5Nuno N. 9 months agoAmazing forest and great trails. Very peaceful and beautiful sights.
5Chris C. 1 year agoLove the Palaces and towns but the wild places are the best. There are loads of pictures of Pena etc. but there is much more to this park than these overcrowded tourist sights. Now with the Covid Pandemic its time to avoid the crowds and find the hidden places.
5M. 5 months agoAwesome place 😍 absolutely loved it
5B T. 5 months agoSintra Natural park is a hikers paradise surrounded by luscious green forests full of trails ranging in various difficulty levels. Its great for those looking to escape the fast paced city life and want to wind down in nature.
5Kanaga venkateshwaran C. 4 months agoReally nice hike up and views
4TravisGlenn X. 9 months agoVery beautiful landscape that is tended faithfully. All popular landmarks (aka tourist sites) require a significant entry fee, and as I only had one day here, I kept walking. With some physical endurance and a strong sense of orientation, the mountains can be traversed any number of ways. And if you have a mountain bike (plus body armor) this place is a downhiller's paradise.
4R. 1 year ago2021.06.11. It is one of the very beautiful palaces surrounded with huge vast gardens, located on the hills of Sintra. Most of the days the climate is foggy, so the visibility is restricted, nevertheless the gardens have a mystic appearance. I would recommend everyone to buy a ticket only for the garden but not for the Palace because even then you can access some parts of the palace from the outside and take some beautiful pictures. It is a must-visit if you are visiting Lisbon.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Castelo de S. Jorge (69011 reviews) Hilltop Moorish castle & palace ruins
- 4.70 Oceanário de Lisboa (64697 reviews) Waterside aquarium with ocean ecosystems
- 4.60 Belém Tower (63144 reviews) Landmark medieval defensive tower
- 4.60 Park and National Palace of Pena (61190 reviews) Hilltop Romanticist palace in parkland
- 4.60 Belém Tower Garden (50955 reviews)
- 4.60 Jerónimos Monastery (38097 reviews) World heritage listed Gothic monastery
- 4.70 Sintra-Cascais Natural Park (35416 reviews) Seafront park with dunes & cliffs
- 4.60 Parque Eduardo VII (33085 reviews) Park with walking paths & central lawns
- 4.50 Lisbon Zoo (32648 reviews) Zoo park with conservation program
- 4.80 Parque Natural da Arrábida (25178 reviews) Protected natural park on the coast
- 4.60 Sanctuary of Christ the King (21770 reviews) Monument & shrine overlooking city
- 4.70 Garden of the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation (18621 reviews) Serene park with lakes, trails & a cafe
- 4.60 Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara (17421 reviews) Terrace with a sweeping city view
- 4.70 Arco da Rua Augusta (12436 reviews) Triumphal arch with a viewing platform
- 4.60 Carmo Convent (12377 reviews) Medieval ruins & archaeology museum
Call +351 21 924 7200 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Lisbon
- Beaches in Lisbon
- Coffee Shops in Lisbon
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Lisbon
- Hospitals & Clinics in Lisbon
- Hostels in Lisbon
- Hotels in Lisbon
- Jewellers in Lisbon
- Lakes in Lisbon
- Museums in Lisbon
- Night Clubs in Lisbon
- Parks in Lisbon
- Restaurants in Lisbon
- Shopping Centers in Lisbon
- Sights & Landmarks in Lisbon
- Tourist Attractions in Lisbon
- Vegan Restaurants in Lisbon
- Zoos & Aquariums in Lisbon