Speakeasy-style bar & fusion dining Public Affair - Bar in New Delhi, India
67-68, Khan Market, Rabindra Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, India
Contact+91 11 4306 5200
Rating on Google Maps4.30 (1050 reviews)
- Monday: (Ashura), 12PM to 1AM, Hours might differ
- Tuesday: (Ashura), 12PM to 1AM, Hours might differ
- Wednesday: 12PM to 1AM
- Thursday: 12PM to 1AM
- Friday: 12PM to 1AM
- Saturday: 12PM to 1AM
- Sunday: 12PM to 1AM
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- NFC mobile payments
- Accepts reservations
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hard liquor
- Happy hour drinks
- Live music
- Rooftop seating
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
Health & safety
- Mask required
- Staff wear masks
- Reservations required
- Temperature check required
- Staff get temperature checks
- Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits
- Outdoor seating
- No-contact delivery
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: place (6) great (9) food (9) good (9)
5Amit M. 11 months agoIt’s a beautiful restaurant in the middle lane of khan market. The music was great with excellent food. A must try place in khan market.
5Shashwat K. 1 year ago"Public affairs" as the name suggests it's had good affairs with public. Crowd is good .Food is decent. Great Music and Ambience.
5Elaheh G. 1 year agoBeautiful interior and nice staff. Would sure give it another visit for a drink. Prices were neither so high neither low. Overall a good experience.
5Anoop S. 1 year ago1) food is great 2) drinks are great too 3) roof top area is good 4) inside dining is also a good option 5) more elite class people 6) music is good 7) stags entry allowed 8) 10/10
5Akshay M. 2 years agoA list of delicacies to count from the menu. On eating you will experience the effort being put in by the chef in every dish. Low on music, calm ambiance. Courteous staff. Nice seating arrangement.
5Ananya S. 11 months agoExtraordinary food...authentic Japanese Peruvian and Mexican cuisine, great ambience, very helpful staff. Just made my day!
5Aditi S. 4 months agoThe food here is so good. Udon noodles are a "must try". Interiors are pretty basic but the seating at terrace is amazing at night.
4Aman C. 1 year agoGood food plus ambience. Rooftop seating is also very nice.
4Coach B. 1 year agoGreat tasting food, decent service, great ambience on the second floor, especially when its raining.
4Book & B. 10 months agoWent here on a whim, when all the restaurants had a waiting for an hour or so and this specious place didn’t. What a saviour. 😬 Anyway, really enjoyed the ambience of this place and everything that we ordered. They have both indoor and outdoor seating, so that is a plus point. We had their very popular Mexican platter, which was huge and had quite a variety of things to try. We also ordered bubble tea and Monkey Gland cocktail. Both were good. Will definitely recommend this place if you’re in Khan Market.
4Srijna S. 3 months agoFavourite (Vegetarian) Pizza! I recently discovered this amazing pizza with mushrooms and caramelised onions drizzled with truffle oil… absolutely delicious. A little expensive… but perfect during a crave 🤤
4Akhil M. 7 months agoA wide selection of cocktails, I tried whiskey sour and it was delicious. Flatbread was pretty good too. Only qualm I have is that neither do they print the price of hookah on menu nor do they tell it to customers even on asking. Would certainly come again for the drinks and food, but I would take a pass on Rs 1900 hookah.
4Mitali G. 5 months agoThe ambience is lovely and food is delicious albeit considerably pricey. It's a suitable setting for both, groups and dates. Highly recommend.
3Aham C. 3 months agoNothing special. Some nice cocktails, food is mediocre. First level is too dimly-lit, second level is cramped. Good service though
2Jobe P. 10 months agoNot that great a place in terms of dine in... Service was fine, not a great sitting as the initial table we were given had wobbly high chairs. Later we were moved to the 2nd floor as it had the smoking zone as that's what we preferred. Food was not that great in terms of pricing and quantity. Way too expensive and way too less. Had ordered Persian kababs and I got just 3 pieces and on the menu it stated 595/-... Also ordered a vegetarian pizza on the recommendation of the host waitress but it didn't turn out to be that great as it was little sweet. Drinks were fine. Made me think twice of coming here a next time. Would only recommend this place only if one wants to splurge on nothing worth it...I would rather save it.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.10 My Bar Headquarters (26118 reviews) Spacious, industrial-chic bar & lounge
- 4.50 Le Meridien New Delhi (22961 reviews) €73
- 4.00 The Park (13608 reviews) $53
- 4.10 Lord of the Drinks (11706 reviews) No-contact delivery
- 4.00 My Bar Square (10859 reviews) Refined lounge bar with live music
- 4.40 Cyber Hub Social (10686 reviews) Late-night food
- 4.00 Tamasha (10194 reviews) Sophisticated Middle Eastern dining room
- 4.00 Cafe MRP (9799 reviews) Relaxed bar with food & a terrace
- 4.30 Odeon Social (8714 reviews) Retro chic lounge bar with cafe fare
- 4.10 Farzi Cafe (8464 reviews) Lively Indian & continental fusion cafe
- 4.40 Manhattan Bar & Brewery (7950 reviews) Lively brewpub with bar bites & DJ music
- 3.80 Ardor 2.1 (7947 reviews) Multi-cuisine lounge bar & restaurant
- 4.40 Downtown Diner & Fresh Beer Cafe (7595 reviews) Cafe with an international menu
- 4.00 Parikrama The Revolving Restaurant (7564 reviews) Revolving rooftop Indian eatery & bar
- 4.00 The Junkyard Cafe (7381 reviews) No-contact delivery
Call +91 11 4306 5200 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in New Delhi
- Beaches in New Delhi
- Coffee Shops in New Delhi
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in New Delhi
- Hospitals & Clinics in New Delhi
- Hostels in New Delhi
- Hotels in New Delhi
- Jewellers in New Delhi
- Lakes in New Delhi
- Museums in New Delhi
- Night Clubs in New Delhi
- Parks in New Delhi
- Restaurants in New Delhi
- Shopping Centers in New Delhi
- Sights & Landmarks in New Delhi
- Tourist Attractions in New Delhi
- Vegan Restaurants in New Delhi
- Zoos & Aquariums in New Delhi