Södra Blasieholmshamnen 8, 103 27 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact+46 8 679 35 00
Rating on Google Maps4.60 (3069 reviews)
5Khaled E. 11 months agoGreat service and amazing well furnished rooms with different styles. Been visiting grand hotel in Stockholm for a while now and every time if feels better than the previous visit. Amazing rooms to discover and you don’t need to do anything when you are at Stockholm more than enjoying the room and the services the hotel has to offer. An easy 5-stars.
5anuradha g. 11 months agoWe've been here to celebrate our engagement day and it was superb. The building itself is soo beautiful. Also the receptionist upgrade us in a suite. The room, bathroom and living room were amazing. Also they have a spa with facilities for everyone. Small swimming pool in the changing area sauna and steam rooms. The main swimming pool was lovely and the lights and decor were gorgeous. Breakfast in the morning was my favourite. The white linen, the white colours on the wall, next to large windows and the beautiful view of the city. Was just amazing. Will definitely come back.
5Jutta Lachenauer (. 10 months agoOn a very windy, but sunny day, we went in the Grand Hotel to enjoy warm drinks. A very friendly Service offered us seltsam with abeautiful view to the harbor and old town with castle.
5EvoL G. 7 months agoThis is my hotel of choice when I travel for business in Sweden. Everyone was friendly and nice, dining was great too.
5Robert B. 9 months agoGreat place, from the reception, over the room, spa, the huge breakfast buffet, truly a 5-star-experience! Looking forward to coming back soon!
5Lensa M. 1 year agoHad the most fabulous stay here. My friend and I chose the Lyxury Package which included a lovely breakfast buffet and access to their spa facilities: steam sauna, regular sauna, super cold pool, heated pool, hydrotherapy pool. We also had dinner at their bar/restaurant and the servers were so kind and helpful. Highly recommend!
5Sewon P. 8 months agoAwesome hotel! Amazing staff and the view is amazing! The big Christmas tree in the lobby was so beautiful!!
4John W. 8 months agoI dined here twice at their beautiful restaurant. Service was excellent and very friendly. The menu is extremely average and resembles a high-end student café menu. Their hot chocolate was fantastic! On Christmas Eve, I had expected a festive menu and some special efforts to make dining more memorable.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.20 Clarion Hotel Sign (4179 reviews) €98
- 4.20 Haymarket by Scandic (4107 reviews) €89
- 4.10 Clarion Hotel Stockholm (3966 reviews) €102
- 4.20 Generator Stockholm (3559 reviews) €52
- 4.20 Scandic Continental (3449 reviews) €137
- 4.40 Downtown Camper by Scandic (3394 reviews) €101
- 4.00 Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm (3270 reviews) €111
- 4.10 Clarion Hotel Amaranten (3162 reviews) €88
- 4.40 Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Stockholm (3098 reviews) €122
- 4.60 Grand Hôtel (3069 reviews) €344
- 4.20 Quality Hotel Globe (3043 reviews) €82
- 4.30 Sheraton Stockholm Hotel (2970 reviews) €154
- 3.80 Scandic Malmen (2960 reviews) £94
- 4.10 Scandic Grand Central (2912 reviews) £124
- 4.10 Hilton Stockholm Slussen (2793 reviews) €129
Call +46 8 679 35 00 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Stockholm
- Beaches in Stockholm
- Coffee Shops in Stockholm
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Stockholm
- Hospitals & Clinics in Stockholm
- Hostels in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Jewellers in Stockholm
- Lakes in Stockholm
- Museums in Stockholm
- Night Clubs in Stockholm
- Parks in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping Centers in Stockholm
- Sights & Landmarks in Stockholm
- Tourist Attractions in Stockholm
- Vegan Restaurants in Stockholm
- Zoos & Aquariums in Stockholm