Ringvägen 98, 118 60 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact+46 8 462 10 00
Rating on Google Maps4.10 (3966 reviews)
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: room (6) hotel (9)
5Alex M. 6 months agoVery friendly staff, Hotel is very central and next to a subway station, clean rooms, breakfeast buffet has a lot to offer (even for vegans!). All in all a really great hotel for a low price. Would stay here anytime again!
5Trent E. 1 year agoPlace has a cool vibe. Have been staying here for years as my launching point for Stockholm Marathon and this year a bit more often throughout a summer in Sweden. Great location on Södermalm and close to running, food and beverage etc. They do a really good buffet breakfast. Bummer that in "winter" the outdoor bar shuts down. All in all a good stay, nice comfy and functional rooms. Friendly staff ...
4StarBeauty S. 5 months agoLovely place for a drink in the lobby bar even if you don't stay in the hotel. However I was disturbed by an asian staff in the restaurant who takes the liberty to judge which ones (of the quests) will be served (alcohol)or not. None of our group was noisy, drunk or disturbing. I was trying to explain it to her but without results. The staff should be neutral, service-minded and friendly. Not judging people by their looks or ethnic origin.
4D T. 5 months agoStayed for 2 nights. Rooms is clean. Quick access to many shops restaurants and metro. Breakfast selection is good. Didn't try the gym.
3clément H. 6 months agoThe hotel is ok. I am reviewibg the Economy room. The room itself was way below a 4 stars. Extremely small and quite dated. The hotel itself, has a nice restaurant/bar inside and serves great breakfast. Staff was friendly and the location is convenient to catch a subway. Overall if I had to come back to Stockholm I would try another hotel.
3Squash S. 6 months agoOk room, nice hotel, but avoid rooms xx60 - xx82, as these can face over a major motorway junction that is busy all day and night, with enough noise to wake you when a large lorry passes. (Even on 6th floor)..see view from room and room picture. Otherwise very clean, nice hotel.
2Ali H. 8 months agoReally awful beds! Not recommend. The place is clean it’s ok looking rooms. But omg the beds sinks in the middle makes for a very uncomfortable sleep…. Which is the main thing you are doing in a hotel!
1P. 10 months agoBooked a junior suite for 4 male friends thinking it would perfectly for us friends, got shocked when we saw the room. Sofabed that had the worst matress ever, and could barely fit one male adult - and this was intented for two people. The suite was small because of one thing, and that was because of big bathroom that took up over half the space. This bathroom had a bathub and and shower facing the street through a panorama window. The problem here is that there was no way to cover the window, so your mates could watch you take a shower or a bath - and so could the people living across the street. Last but not least was the air condition, this was clearly not working and we had no way to get fresh air because of the windows that you can not open, so enjoy sleeping in bad air and 25 degrees heat. Will not return to this hotel and I advice you to NOT order a junior suite if you have the option to avoid it.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.00 Hard Rock Cafe (4531 reviews) Music-themed chain with an American menu
- 4.60 Aifur (4072 reviews) Boisterous Viking-inspired restaurant
- 4.10 Clarion Hotel Stockholm (3966 reviews) €102
- 4.30 Meatballs for the People (3929 reviews) Informal eatery for meatballs & beer
- 3.80 Max (3871 reviews) Happy hour food
- 4.50 Hermans (3568 reviews) Veggie buffet joint with harbor views
- 4.40 La Neta City (3524 reviews) Casual joint for Mexican street food
- 3.90 MAX Hamngatan (3444 reviews)
- 4.40 Barrels (3351 reviews) Casual spot for burgers & beers
- 3.40 Jensens Steakhouse (3239 reviews) Cosy
- 4.50 Omnipollos hatt (3179 reviews) Intimate choice for pizza & beer
- 3.80 Pizza Hut Klarabergsgatan (3155 reviews) Casual pizza chain with wide selection
- 4.50 Restaurant AG (2988 reviews) Hip restaurant for dry-aged steaks
- 4.10 Kvarnen (2864 reviews) Local menu in a lively pub & restaurant
- 4.30 Restaurant Pelikan (2709 reviews) Classic Swedish menus & old-school decor
Call +46 8 462 10 00 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Stockholm
- Beaches in Stockholm
- Coffee Shops in Stockholm
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Stockholm
- Hospitals & Clinics in Stockholm
- Hostels in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Jewellers in Stockholm
- Lakes in Stockholm
- Museums in Stockholm
- Night Clubs in Stockholm
- Parks in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping Centers in Stockholm
- Sights & Landmarks in Stockholm
- Tourist Attractions in Stockholm
- Vegan Restaurants in Stockholm
- Zoos & Aquariums in Stockholm