Brunkebergstorg 9, 111 51 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact+46 8 517 263 00
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (3394 reviews)
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: great (6) hotel (7) good (8)
5Julianna A. 6 months agoOur stay was fantastic! Alexandra at the front desk was so patient and kind, she gave us so much information. The included breakfast was so impressive, it had everything we could imagine and more! We loved the fresh juices especially. The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. We slept well and everything was clean. The rooftop bar was enjoyable, the bartenders were friendly and quick. The café served a great lunch. Overall the vibes are great and we hope to stay again!
5stef A. 5 months agoroom was a bit smaller that expected, but very nice. Staff is really friendly and helpful. They have lots of cool events like a movie night. Gym is also available - not perfect, the heaviest KB is only 24 kg and the heaviest dumbbells only 20kg, but good enough to get a decent workout on vacation. They have a concept 2 ski erg though, I really liked that.
5Sewon P. 8 months agoAwesome time at this cool hotel!! Has very unique vibes and the rooms are super spacious! Also don’t miss out the spa at the top floor!! You can never pass the breakfast here because it is actually better than some of five star hotels in Stockholm!! Next time I would love to try some fun activities that hotel offers!
5J. 7 months agoExcellent hotel with a very modern and cosy atmosphere. A luxurious vibe but laid back and not stiff or clinical. Incredibly friendly and helpful service minded staff who made my stay a joy. The breakfast was excellent with a great selection of fresh, tasty and high quality food. I was a bit disappointed that the sauna required booking, I had not understood this when making the reservation so only managed to use it once. That said the rooftop sauna/pool is an amazing experience if you are able to book it.
5E L. 5 months agoGreat hotel, nice size room, very clean, lots of amenities - in room security safe, mini fridge, kettle with tea and coffee, large bathroom. Breakfast had a good selection of hot and cold food, some days it was very busy but always had somewhere to sit even if I arrived earlier than my reservation. Well located in the centre, close to shops and restaurants. Staff always friendly and helpful.
5J. L. 8 months agoVery good stylish hotel, in a great location. Good value for money. Bed is very comfortable, they have nice pillows :) The only thing what we didn’t like was, that the rooms are quite dark, but anything else was great :)
4Arturo S. 8 months agoI have stayed here two times, in Dec 2019 and Dec 2021. It's a good hotel, location is perfect, good staff, good breaks for Nordic standards, and good cost benefit. However, it's getting old and room cleanliness could be improved. Another down is that they tend to have very long lines for the restaurant and reception. It's interesting that they offset the CO2 emissions generated by the meat they serve in the restaurant, so if you are into green stuff, this might be your hotel
4Courtney K. 6 months agoSuper cosy with a great view. I'd love to visit the spa someday. Drinks and wine are pretty expensive and the wine doesn't taste that special for the price tag. For 125-155kr you'd expect nicer wine that's been more carefully curated. Also, there's not really anything to eat, so as long as you're going for the atmosphere, it's a good place to catch up with friends.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.20 Clarion Hotel Sign (4179 reviews) €98
- 4.20 Haymarket by Scandic (4107 reviews) €89
- 4.10 Clarion Hotel Stockholm (3966 reviews) €102
- 4.20 Generator Stockholm (3559 reviews) €52
- 4.20 Scandic Continental (3449 reviews) €137
- 4.40 Downtown Camper by Scandic (3394 reviews) €101
- 4.00 Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm (3270 reviews) €111
- 4.10 Clarion Hotel Amaranten (3162 reviews) €88
- 4.40 Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Stockholm (3098 reviews) €122
- 4.60 Grand Hôtel (3069 reviews) €344
- 4.20 Quality Hotel Globe (3043 reviews) €82
- 4.30 Sheraton Stockholm Hotel (2970 reviews) €154
- 3.80 Scandic Malmen (2960 reviews) £94
- 4.10 Scandic Grand Central (2912 reviews) £124
- 4.10 Hilton Stockholm Slussen (2793 reviews) €129
Call +46 8 517 263 00 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Stockholm
- Beaches in Stockholm
- Coffee Shops in Stockholm
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Stockholm
- Hospitals & Clinics in Stockholm
- Hostels in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Jewellers in Stockholm
- Lakes in Stockholm
- Museums in Stockholm
- Night Clubs in Stockholm
- Parks in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping Centers in Stockholm
- Sights & Landmarks in Stockholm
- Tourist Attractions in Stockholm
- Vegan Restaurants in Stockholm
- Zoos & Aquariums in Stockholm