Kindstugatan 1, 111 31 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact+46 8 22 35 51
Rating on Google Maps4.60 (253 reviews)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kitchen in all rooms
- Airport shuttle
- Fitness center
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: stay (6) clean (6) location (7) hostel (7)
5Max E. 10 months agoNice staff, nice rooms, nice facilities, amazing location. Good prices, too. Only bad thing were some fellow travellers, but that varies from stay to stay and is not really the fault of the hostel.
5Andy V. 1 year agoWhat a beautiful hostel!, clean, cozy, inviting, charming we just loved this place. It has all facilities that a traveller needs and its location is unbeatable just right in the heart of the city, moreover it is run by a very helpful and warm staff that welcome you with a honest and friendly smile. No doubt we will stay here the next time we visit this beautiful city.
5Max B. 11 months agoVery cozy atmosphere, friendly and welcoming staff, tolerant with checkout times and clean and well equiped kitchen and bathrooms.
5Simon H. 1 year agoJust checked out today after 6 weeks at the hostel. It truly felt like home and I was upset to leave! Lotta and Cecilia are wonderful hosts and it was such a pleasure to stay here, highly recommended.
5Natalie S. 5 years agoThe staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms had nice high ceilings and the beds were comfortable. The bathrooms were always clean. There was never a line for a bathroom. The kitchen was well stocked with cooking supplies. It was always quiet at a decent time. The location is absolutely perfect. I sincerely recommend this hostel to anyone who is visiting Stockholm, and would like to stay at a beautiful location and for a very reasonable price.
5Ana H. 4 years agoOne of the best hotels I've tried. Everything was clean, tidy and smelled good. The location is amazing, near a little charming square and very close to a very busy touristic street. The rooms are very confortable, specially the individual ones in the ground floor with a small living room and lounge. They have a great kitchen and a common area with computers, games and space to relax. The towels and sheets are not included on the price, and the hours when the reception were open was very limited, a little down point for that. But overall is a great hostel in the center of Stockholm!
5Juliana F. 4 years agoOne of the best hostels I've seen! We arrived late at night and they had a letter waiting for us explaining everything. The hostel has the best location, it's clean, quiet, beautiful! The kitchen is very well equipped! I recommend the private rooms downstairs, but I guess they are all fine.
3Kate D. 2 years agoBeds were uncomfortable and lumpy. If you stay here, I don't recommend the 18-person room unless you're really on a budget and can't squeeze a few extra dollars in. Reception was nice and so were the common areas, the room was clean to say the least, but it's hard when you're with 17 other people. Limited bathrooms, could've settled for more than 2 communal ones, but surprisingly, they were well kept.
2Malachi H. 9 months agoGreat location, but bumpy lumpy beds, and overcrowded for what you pay, extremely expensive for a hostel.
1Daniel L. 11 months agoAVOID!!! UNDIVIKA!!! These people are horrid to deal with and rude, I would give less zero stars if possible. I cancelled within 48 hrs according policy and these rude people charged me the full amount!!! Avoid at all costs, spend your money elsewhere, give it to others who value customer service over these people.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.20 Generator Stockholm (3559 reviews) €52
- 4.30 Sheraton Stockholm Hotel (2970 reviews) €154
- 4.10 Mornington Hotel Stockholm City (1199 reviews) €91
- 3.30 M/S Birger Jarl (1179 reviews) CLOSED
- 4.30 STF Af Chapman & Skeppsholmen Vandrarhem (1014 reviews) €62
- 3.60 Birka Hotel (947 reviews) €81
- 4.60 City Backpackers Hostel Stockholm (932 reviews) €45
- 3.80 Den Röda Båten (600 reviews) €44
- 3.00 ACCO Hostel Stockholm (565 reviews) €42
- 3.50 Mosebacke Hostel (433 reviews) €66
- 4.20 Stockholm Hostel (421 reviews) Basic dorms, a kitchen & free Wi-Fi
- 4.30 Skanstull's Hostel (412 reviews) £25
- 3.10 Lodge32 Hostel Stockholm (370 reviews) €30
- 4.20 City Hostel (365 reviews) €42
- 4.30 Old Town Stay Hotel (348 reviews) €72
Call +46 8 22 35 51 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Stockholm
- Beaches in Stockholm
- Coffee Shops in Stockholm
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Stockholm
- Hospitals & Clinics in Stockholm
- Hostels in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Jewellers in Stockholm
- Lakes in Stockholm
- Museums in Stockholm
- Night Clubs in Stockholm
- Parks in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping Centers in Stockholm
- Sights & Landmarks in Stockholm
- Tourist Attractions in Stockholm
- Vegan Restaurants in Stockholm
- Zoos & Aquariums in Stockholm