Sweden Klara Mälarstrand 4, Kajplats 9, 111 52 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact+46 8 120 040 00
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (106 reviews)
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: Stockholm (6) boat (6)
5Jüst 4 L. 5 months agoThe tour starts at the City Hall and takes you around the second largest island in the city, Kungsholmen. ... Travelling through narrow canals, past leafy shorelines and many interesting buildings, you will learn all about the history of this beautiful city and its development from early industrial to modern times. ❤
5Robyn P. 2 years agoThis is a 2.5 hour cruise around Stockholm, Sweden. The boat has seats both inside and out, and has an excellent audio commentary via headphones in several languages. This is an excellent way to see Stockholm. The seats are very comfortable and there is a toilet available. There are also snacks on the boat available to purchase. There are a lot of great photo opportunities throughout the cruise. I highly recommend taking this activity!
5Sissel Marie B. 3 years agoWe had a lovely time on the Dinner Cruise to Drottningholm with Prins Carl Philip. Delicious food and a relaxing athmosphere. I've noticed some reviews mention that the cruises can be crowded, but that was not our experience. We went on a Thursday in early June, and there was no line to get on, there was plenty of space tovwalk around and find a seat and we could walk between our table and the deck to get some fresh air without problem. Stopped at Drottningholm for a short stroll before enjoying the scenery and some dessert on our way back.
5Ali A. 1 year agoWonderful to make a boat ride and and see the beautiful surrounding.. Marvelous!
5G. V. 1 year agoI love it. Was very nice that they a lot of information about Stockholm.
5Irma Z. 3 years agoEXCELLENT. and a great intro to Stockholm on your first day in the city. Gives you the lay of the land, the boat is both open air and covered so not particularly weather dependent.
4R K. 4 years agoNice boat tour to know more about Stockholm. Some knowledge of history and current trends of Stockholm were explained.
3amber i. 3 years agoIt was okay, some nice views but the boat is loud and smelly (because of the gas engine) and the information wasn't that interesting.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Vasa Museum (37951 reviews) Maritime museum with 17th-century ship
- 4.50 The Royal Palace (31395 reviews) Royal palace & museums, open to public
- 4.40 Skansen (22347 reviews) Open-air museum with farmsteads & a zoo
- 4.40 Kungsträdgården (19602 reviews) Public park in historic royal gardens
- 4.40 ABBA The Museum (9517 reviews) Memorabilia & hands-on experiences
- 4.30 Nordiska museet (7384 reviews) Museum charting Swedish cultural history
- 4.30 Museum of Technology (6187 reviews) Museum & library of science & technology
- 4.50 Junibacken (5009 reviews) Children's literature fun park & theater
- 4.40 Swedish History Museum (4869 reviews) Artifacts from prehistory onwards & shop
- 4.60 Nationalmuseum (4445 reviews) Museum of painting & decorative arts
- 4.20 Nobel Prize Museum (3980 reviews) Nobel Prize & prizewinners' museum
- 4.60 Army Museum (3463 reviews) Museum with historical military displays
- 4.50 Stockholm Medieval Museum (3210 reviews) Exhibitions on life in the Middle Ages
- 4.40 Vasaparken, Stockholm (3210 reviews) Popular park with ice rink & playground
- 4.20 The Viking Museum (3137 reviews) Museum with Viking ships & artifacts
Call +46 8 120 040 00 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Stockholm
- Beaches in Stockholm
- Coffee Shops in Stockholm
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Stockholm
- Hospitals & Clinics in Stockholm
- Hostels in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Jewellers in Stockholm
- Lakes in Stockholm
- Museums in Stockholm
- Night Clubs in Stockholm
- Parks in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping Centers in Stockholm
- Sights & Landmarks in Stockholm
- Tourist Attractions in Stockholm
- Vegan Restaurants in Stockholm
- Zoos & Aquariums in Stockholm