Gammelgårdsvägen 41, 112 64 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact+46 8 508 090 00
Rating on Google Maps4.30 (110 reviews)
- Wednesday: Open 24 hours
- Thursday: Open 24 hours
- Friday: Open 24 hours
- Saturday: Open 24 hours
- Sunday: Open 24 hours
- Monday: Open 24 hours
- Tuesday: Open 24 hours
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: Translated (7) Google (7) Original (7) area (7)
5Björn D. 5 years agoGreat seating, afternoon / early evening sun, a barbecue spot at the top of the terraced hill, and generally quite warm water.
5New f. 1 year agoIt's a very beautiful place for summer
5Dmitry K. 1 month agoVery nice place to swim.
5Barun M. 1 year agoVery nice and cosy place. You can do swimming, barbecue and relax by the water. Public grill spot is available.
5Björn B. 2 years ago(Translated by Google) Small nice bath. Almost in the middle of the city (Original) Litet trevligt bad. Nästan mitt i staden
5Ulrica L. 4 years ago(Translated by Google) Super cozy bath with many jetties. Public bath so there is bajamajja. (Original) Supermysigt bad med många bryggor. Offentligt bad så det finns bajamajja.
5Davoud E. 4 years agoCold but Sunny .
5Sze Chun Y. 3 years agoVery good view
5Mahalia R. 4 years agoCozy place to swim and sunbathing. Located near tvärbana station (Stora Essingen). There are public toilets (without water). The beach has shallow and deep part, so kids can play and take a dip too. It has several wood benches for you to lay and sunbath. Surprisingly not crowded, so it's cozy and nice I must say :)
4Fredrik A. 2 years ago(Translated by Google) Lovely bath with several jetties. However, experienced a little crowded as there were a lot of people for a period. Cozy area. Worth a visit (Original) Härligt bad med flertalet bryggor. Upplevde dock lite trångt då det under en period var mycket folk. Mysigt område. Värt ett besök
4A. 2 years ago(Translated by Google) Good swimming area with three different jetties. So even though there are a lot of people, it is not perceived as crowded. Limited with places to sunbathe. (Original) Bra badplats med tre olika bryggor. Så även om det är mycket folk så upplevs det inte som trångt. Begränsat med platser att sola på.
4berry x. 2 years ago(Translated by Google) Secluded swimming on large Essingen, car parking is close by (Original) Undanskymd bad på stora Essingen, bilparkering finns nära
4Kalle E. 2 years ago(Translated by Google) No wasps just good bath (Original) Inga getingar bara bra bad
4Koen C. 4 years agoA beach located on the residential area of Stora Essingen. Three jetties, large grass lawn and toilets. Bus number 1 takes you all the way, get off at "Flottbrovägen".
4Jani S. 5 years agoNice outdoor swimming area with grassy area to soak up the sun and some fixed wooden sun decks. Trashcans to keep the area clean.
4Joanna C. 1 year agoNice area to go for a walk! It is not the cleanest place to swim and it is a bit deep but it works!
3Johan S. 1 year ago(Translated by Google) Neither one nor the other (Original) Varken det ena eller det andra
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.50 The Royal Palace (31395 reviews) Royal palace & museums, open to public
- 4.40 Kungsträdgården (19602 reviews) Public park in historic royal gardens
- 4.30 Rålambshovsparken (4324 reviews) Bustling park with year-round activities
- 4.60 Royal Swedish Opera (4005 reviews) Elegant theater for opera & ballet
- 4.70 Stockholm City Hall (2100 reviews) Monolithic National Romantic building
- 4.60 Bergianska trädgården (1898 reviews) Botanical garden with 2 vast glasshouses
- 4.30 Badplats Stora Flaten, Flatenbadet (892 reviews)
- 4.00 Hökarängsbadet (496 reviews)
- 4.30 Blique by Nobis (493 reviews) $77
- 4.00 Långsjöbadet (478 reviews)
- 4.20 Smedsuddsbadet (477 reviews) Swimming beach at Rålambshov Park
- 4.30 Lappkärrsberget SSSB (343 reviews)
- 4.30 Brunnsviksbadet (285 reviews)
- 4.30 Hornsbergs Strandpark (284 reviews) CLOSED
- 4.50 Kyrksjölöten Naturreservat (262 reviews)
Call +46 8 508 090 00 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Stockholm
- Beaches in Stockholm
- Coffee Shops in Stockholm
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Stockholm
- Hospitals & Clinics in Stockholm
- Hostels in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Jewellers in Stockholm
- Lakes in Stockholm
- Museums in Stockholm
- Night Clubs in Stockholm
- Parks in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping Centers in Stockholm
- Sights & Landmarks in Stockholm
- Tourist Attractions in Stockholm
- Vegan Restaurants in Stockholm
- Zoos & Aquariums in Stockholm