Surbrunnsgatan 38, 113 48 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact+46 8 15 04 20
Rating on Google Maps4.70 (76 reviews)
5Flavio B. 6 months agoMy wife and I really enjoyed our stay at Ruth. The staff, from the lady at breakfast to the nightaudior, is very welcoming and helpful. Rooms are all individual, super stylish and bright and the bed is another league of comfortable. Loved the little details in the room Its all very well thought through. The Bar area is always busy with a good vibe and perfect for a drink before dinner. Food in the Restaurant is of high quality in the morning for breakfast as well as for Dinner and service is outstanding. The Hotel to go when you are in Stockholm!
5Dan B. 8 months agoBeautiful boutique hotel in the centre of Stockholm. The interior design is very cool, the breakfast is superb, and the team are all very friendly, helpful and welcoming. If you’re visiting the city, you need to stay in this hotel! Highly recommend!
5Maurits Johannes Hubertus Marcus VAN D. 5 months agoUnforgettable stay in Ruth over the weekend. Breakfast, the rooms, and atmosphere are amazing thanks to the great staff. The restaurant was delicious and the place to be in town for food and great cocktails. Will be back!
5Maria K. 8 months agoRoom was nice, comfortable and clean. The only complaint is slightly low water pressure in shower. Staff was very friendly and competent. Breakfast was excellent, just as good as many reviewers have noted and which was the reason I booked Hotel Ruth. A bit more unusual choices together with the traditional ones. The scrambled eggs and the salad were very tasty, and so were the jams served with the yoghurt and the chocolate croissants.
5Simo K. 9 months agoVery cozy little hotell in the center. Everything is just a walk away. All of us really enjoyed the breakfast buffee. Best regards to barmen who was working these evenings and made good cocktails from different Estonian spirits :)
5laurent b. 5 months agoGreat location, very friendly staff, amazing bed and spacious bathroom. And to top it up, great breakfast buffet! A place to recommend
4Martin K. 7 months agoHotel Ruth is a lovely boutique hotel just off Odenplan. It's an older building, so don't expect all areas to be 100% accessible, but do expect plenty of character and charm from the moment you enter. All rooms are slightly different in terms of size and bathroom size, but all are fairly Scandinavian cool - think wood floors, cool light features, etc. The lobby isn't big and kind of merges into the bar - I liked that and I thought that it makes for a very cosy & social space altogether. The bartenders know what they're doing and the choice's extensive - so have a beverage or five. Altogether, this is a lovely, family-run boutique hotel with good rooms and great F&B.
1Uday J. 4 months agoNot great. Really bad food. Ended up wasting more than half the food we ordered. Decent drinks. Extremely bad service. Like literally bad. Although I have limited experience in Stockholm but never seen incorrectly pricing in the bill !!! This is so not Swedish culture, at least what I am use to believing.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.20 Generator Stockholm (3559 reviews) €52
- 4.30 Sheraton Stockholm Hotel (2970 reviews) €154
- 4.10 Mornington Hotel Stockholm City (1199 reviews) €91
- 3.30 M/S Birger Jarl (1179 reviews) CLOSED
- 4.30 STF Af Chapman & Skeppsholmen Vandrarhem (1014 reviews) €62
- 3.60 Birka Hotel (947 reviews) €81
- 4.60 City Backpackers Hostel Stockholm (932 reviews) €45
- 3.80 Den Röda Båten (600 reviews) €44
- 3.00 ACCO Hostel Stockholm (565 reviews) €42
- 3.50 Mosebacke Hostel (433 reviews) €66
- 4.20 Stockholm Hostel (421 reviews) Basic dorms, a kitchen & free Wi-Fi
- 4.30 Skanstull's Hostel (412 reviews) £25
- 3.10 Lodge32 Hostel Stockholm (370 reviews) €30
- 4.20 City Hostel (365 reviews) €42
- 4.30 Old Town Stay Hotel (348 reviews) €72
Call +46 8 15 04 20 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Stockholm
- Beaches in Stockholm
- Coffee Shops in Stockholm
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Stockholm
- Hospitals & Clinics in Stockholm
- Hostels in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Jewellers in Stockholm
- Lakes in Stockholm
- Museums in Stockholm
- Night Clubs in Stockholm
- Parks in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping Centers in Stockholm
- Sights & Landmarks in Stockholm
- Tourist Attractions in Stockholm
- Vegan Restaurants in Stockholm
- Zoos & Aquariums in Stockholm