Slottsbacken 1, 111 30 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact+46 8 402 61 00
Rating on Google Maps4.20 (91 reviews)
- Sunday: 10AM to 4PM
- Monday: 10AM to 4PM
- Tuesday: 10AM to 4PM
- Wednesday: 10AM to 4PM
- Thursday: 10AM to 4PM
- Friday: 10AM to 4PM
- Saturday: 10AM to 4PM
5Igor M. 4 years agoImpressive. Entrance fee for all exhibitions within Royal Palace is about 15e and it's valid for 7 days. Must see!
4RJ K. 1 year agoBeauty of the art are hidden within this building. You can't just judge from outer appearances as beautiful art works are to be found inside. It's definitely worth the visit and breathtaking.
4Bonnie H. 3 years agoThe treasury shows the amazing and intricate hardware of state for the Swedish Royal Family, and also describes a little about the background and significance of each piece. Pictures of the various crowns, scepters, etc not permitted.
4& Carmen S. 1 year agoLighting is not the best, they can renew that! Other then that, I would really recommend seeing this! Very nice jewelry. Also think that it is an unique experience to see all the jewelry so close!
4W. 2 years agoI bought a ticket which allows to visit all 3 royal sites, so it is not expensive to go. Unfortunately we are not allow to take any photo inside Skattkarmmaren. It displays crowns of various members of the Swedish royal family. I think the place is too dark to read the paper description of each crown jewel. Anyway, the ticket covers other two royal sites.
4Rachel van der Meer (Miss S. 4 years agoContains a great amount of jewelry of the Swedish royal family, sadly photography was prohibited. Interesting though is that after seeing the items in their cabinets. I could later recognise them in all the paintings present in the castle and in Gripsholm castle, located about a hour drive from stockholm.
3A B. 3 years agoFar too expensive for the two small rooms; go if it is of utmost importance to you or if it is park of an included package (ie Stockholm Pass, etc.). Beautiful jewels but almost no information included aside from a basic title of what the object is. Takes about 30 minutes total if you really stay and linger to admire each object in its case. Photography is not allowed inside the treasury, and baby prams are also not allowed.
3Miles M. 3 years agoThe only part of the Royal Palace where photography is not allowed. It's Sweden answer to the "Crown Jewels" at the Tower of London in England, but nothing like as impressive. A small collection but as was included in the "Stockholm Pass" it cost no extra to see.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Vasa Museum (37951 reviews) Maritime museum with 17th-century ship
- 4.50 The Royal Palace (31395 reviews) Royal palace & museums, open to public
- 4.40 Skansen (22347 reviews) Open-air museum with farmsteads & a zoo
- 4.40 Kungsträdgården (19602 reviews) Public park in historic royal gardens
- 4.40 ABBA The Museum (9517 reviews) Memorabilia & hands-on experiences
- 4.30 Nordiska museet (7384 reviews) Museum charting Swedish cultural history
- 4.30 Museum of Technology (6187 reviews) Museum & library of science & technology
- 4.50 Junibacken (5009 reviews) Children's literature fun park & theater
- 4.40 Swedish History Museum (4869 reviews) Artifacts from prehistory onwards & shop
- 4.60 Nationalmuseum (4445 reviews) Museum of painting & decorative arts
- 4.20 Nobel Prize Museum (3980 reviews) Nobel Prize & prizewinners' museum
- 4.60 Army Museum (3463 reviews) Museum with historical military displays
- 4.50 Stockholm Medieval Museum (3210 reviews) Exhibitions on life in the Middle Ages
- 4.40 Vasaparken, Stockholm (3210 reviews) Popular park with ice rink & playground
- 4.20 The Viking Museum (3137 reviews) Museum with Viking ships & artifacts
Call +46 8 402 61 00 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Stockholm
- Beaches in Stockholm
- Coffee Shops in Stockholm
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Stockholm
- Hospitals & Clinics in Stockholm
- Hostels in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Jewellers in Stockholm
- Lakes in Stockholm
- Museums in Stockholm
- Night Clubs in Stockholm
- Parks in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping Centers in Stockholm
- Sights & Landmarks in Stockholm
- Tourist Attractions in Stockholm
- Vegan Restaurants in Stockholm
- Zoos & Aquariums in Stockholm